• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by jbhammers

1. J

My Silver EP3

Had the car off the road this week to have my rocker cover resprayed, whilst this was getting done I did my valve clearances and fitted a new starter motor as the noise annoyed me when cold. I also fitted a DC sports cat back system and k&n replacement air filter.
  2. J

My Silver EP3

Had this for nearly 2 months now and just got round to giving it a good clean this morning and took some pictures. I bought this standard on 76000 miles and got it pretty cheap as there was 7 owners on the logbook. I knew what to look out for as ive had one before and being a mechanic helps :D...
  3. J

Sportex unsilenced b pipe

Thanks mate, I didn't think it would be that big to be honest I think someone told me 1.75 before.
  4. J

Sportex unsilenced b pipe

Do these mate up to the standard oem back box? They say they are 2.5 inch bore so it just seems weird that people put that on and then keep the standard bore on the backbox? does anyone know the actual standard bore size?
  5. J

Black Type R (EP3)

Just bought my first type r this week, after having 4 scoobies I thought the type r would feel a bit sluggish but its such a great car to drive. Anyway I cleaned it up yesterday and took some pictures. Spec is Cat back scorpion exhaust Toyo manifold NGK Iridium Spark plugs K&N panel filter 30mm...
Back