• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by JDM_Dave

1. JDM_Dave

FD2 JDM_DAVE'S FD2 BUILD THREAD/BLOG

Thank you bud, it's been for sale for 2months and know one wants it so I may just keep it if it doesn't go by April
  2. JDM_Dave

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/honda/civic-type-r/honda-civic-type-r-fd2/5199973?v=b
  3. JDM_Dave

Cheers bud
  4. JDM_Dave

I'm not to worried if it doesn't sell bud, I love it!!! But if I don't at least try I'll prob kick myself for not trying as well so catch 22 lol.
  5. JDM_Dave

Much regret may come of this but my fd2 is very reluctantly for sale... A very special car has become available to me and I think I'm going to go for it. But in no rush as I really love the FD2 and still would love to keep it. The car will be sold, as seen in my posted pictures but with out the...
  6. JDM_Dave

I have't ordered anything yet, I keep looking at the feel's 3D carbon blade but I get put off by the price [emoji23]. I'm not sure it would work like that, you would have to speak to Patrick at RHD Japan.. I'm game if it can be arranged lol
  7. JDM_Dave

I'll have a look and send him a pm[emoji106]
  8. JDM_Dave

I have a 70mm TITANIUM exhaust coming, so the J's Racing FX pro 60RS will be up for sale if anyone is interested. please PM me
  9. JDM_Dave

Ahh ok, my bad.. I here there is a 57 or 58 fd2 either in ebbw vale or brynmawr. And not long after I got mine some lad bought one in Blackwood.. What's done to the ep3??
  10. JDM_Dave

Is yours the 57 plate?
  11. JDM_Dave

Looking at the seeker blade replacement, toyed with the idea of the mugen but really want the feel's adjustable blade but it's a lot of money for what it is.
  12. JDM_Dave

Some more pics.. From today, enjoying the brief sunny weather
  13. JDM_Dave

I think the diffuser will grow on me haha sorry dotty! Shoonk where abouts are you.
  14. JDM_Dave

Hey guys, took some better pictures this morning of the FEEL's diffuser, I'm not sure how I feel about it at the moment, I think I may need a bigger back box. Let me know what you guys think, don't be afraid to be honest haha
  15. JDM_Dave

Yes bud, I'll take better photos in the morning. The j's exhaust looks lost in amongst the diffuser, almost to the point of considering a new back box. [emoji848][emoji30]!!! I'm gonna do a bit more research into the intake side, not that I disagree with anyone's advise but just to make sure I'm...
Back