• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by JDM_Si

1. J

FN2 GP Bodykit

My brother has just fitted this to his fn2 a few days ago very easy to fit just clips on Honda in Rochdale are selling the kit for £600 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. J

coilovers for fast road use

6TWO1 is a company in Essex that coil over for Honda DC5/S2K/EP3 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. J

JDM EP3

The JDM EP3 brake discs (front) are 300mm discs, they are the same discs used on the CL9 Accord Type S
  4. J

Best aftermarket car speakers??

Audiobahn or Rockford Fostgate will give you some great bass, all depends on your headunit and how you've setup the audio Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. J

New DC5 owne rlooking for some advice

Mugen Twinloop does the job on my supercharged EP3 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. J

Whats the best double din for ep3

Yep they are pretty good for the money Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. J

Whats the best double din for ep3

Pioneer SPH120d/CarPlay is pretty nifty Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. J

What exhaust?? Ep3

Mugen Twinloop and Spoon N1 are popular Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. J

Mugen style adjustable spoiler/front grill

You can buy Mugen replica grills/spoiler but they will need to be sanded down for a correct fitment. Genuine mugen parts should be a direct replacement. Regarding the plastic grill the only mod that I know of is the mugen grill but there are others grills to choose from. Try eBay... Sent...
  10. J

DC2 DB8 DC5 Anyone know any background of this DC5?

There's another DC5 on eBay for £8250 which is pretty tidy, it's in Newcastle Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. J

Aston Martin Big Brake Kit £950 - Register interest now!

£950 sounds reasonable... Have you tested these out on an EP3? Would be interesting to see what kind of stopping power you get with these over Brembo/Spoon/Buddyclub Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. J

Kph to Mph and Hazzard

Try jm-imports.co.uk in Newcastle they will chip the speedo for you around £120 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. J

Skunk's Honda Addiction

Cars looking good, the paint code if your interested is NH-0 I had to have my alloys refurbed on my JDM EP3 and matching the colour was important to me. However saying that the bumpers on my EP are darker than the main body of the car. I asked HONDA why this was and they told me the Bumpers...
  14. J

Aston Martin Big Brake Kit £950 - Register interest now!

I'm also interested in a set for the EP3 but not at £1400, SPOON breaks retail new for £1000 and you can pick up a set of DC5 Brembo breaks for £600 Refurbished on eBay.
  15. J

Seat 're trim

Capital Seating: http://www.capitalseating.co.uk/productlist.asp?type=s&view=range&rid=63&mid=2
Back