• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Jellytwenty3

1. J

What did you do to your Type R today?

Yeah, it threw up an error on the same day. Rev limiter and CEL, but it's presumably because of the cat not being there. And yeah, it'll be cat-free for another two years. Then it'll be a sports cat as I'll have had my fill by then and throwing £800-900 on a sports cat won't be as wallet-killing...
  2. J

Not exactly today, it was last Thursday I pulled the trigger on a full titanium Fujitsubo exhaust system. I had it fitted with a Milltek decat downpipe. The sound of Heaven has followed since.
  3. J

They are 18x9.5 +38 on Eibach Pros, I was originally going to go for 255s but decided against it. The drive is heavily opinionated. I wouldn't say I'm a wizard in wheels, suspension, etc. so I'll just describe what I can and hopefully reasons for it will jump out and someone can chirp in or...
  4. J

Of course sir! I have some to show how far out they sit from the car but I'm too excited to take really nice ones right now. As soon as I do I'll post more. Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  5. J

Finally got the 57DRs fitted with red Rays locking wheel nuts. Looks very aggressive now.
  6. J

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

I'm not a fan, simply because it means even longer to detail it. As if it didn't have enough edges to wash, dry, wax, etc.
  7. J

I used Torque GT, honestly ran into the wheels because they're a off the run spec for the FK8 so I just jumped on them. But they'll most likely make them again if enough interest for them I think. Supposed to take six weeks but arrived in three, bang on service too.
  8. J

Yeah, I went with 265/35s for tyres.
  9. J

Not yet. Waiting on wheel nuts. Honda ones are too big for the wheels. Socket won't fit. Sub £2000 all in with Toyos.
  10. J

I went for 57DRs on 18s, I have a feeling I went for the 'everyone and their dog has them' choice.
Back