• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by jenson09

1. J

tough decision fk2 or FK8

Lol it's a fair opinion! I love the look of both. The top grill section on the FK8 is a little weird how it juts out but the splitter area and vents I like. Looking like I'll have the best of both worlds - my wife's looking at a Milano Red FK2 now to upgrade from her Jazz Si.
  2. J

New tyres

I was thinking of getting Dunlop Sport Maxx when I need my first change. (Must be the BTCC advertising working!)
  3. J

FK8 Do you like surprises?

One of my massive pet peeves! My wife bought a Milano Red Jazz Si (bloody lovely thing) and the diamond cut alloys are fantastic to look at unless you get up close and realise the previous owner must have lived somewhere with either granite kerbs or regular marauding packs of Smurfs with angle...
  4. J

FK8 Anyone tuned their FK8?

Thought I read a while back that AmD were working on something for FK8. I don't know if it's accurate or not. Might have to trek east and pay them a visit at some point :)
  5. J

tough decision fk2 or FK8

I was in the same boat too. Tested both loved both - a few extra toys in the FK8 plus I REALLY love the front end looks. The back still jars me a bit from the rear 3/4 angle but the wing adds the height to at least balance the looks. In the end I figured I'm mainly on the inside so that's more...
Back