• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Jetmanjay

1. Jetmanjay

Insuring two cars on one policy with one set of no claims?

I went with admiral and they wouldnt mirror the no claims but they did move it to the most expensive car
  2. Jetmanjay

New handbrake cable??

Disconnect the passenger side cable as well and make sure the caliper and cable are free. If they are then possibility cable is stretched on the drivers side, so you could try replacing just that, but my advice is to do both as passenger one then becomes the weak one and will stretch like the...
  3. Jetmanjay

Ford fiesta won't start

Well if the battery looks that bad I would change it anyway with the coming winter nearly upon us. If however you still have same problem with the new battery, try and give the starter motor a clout with a hammer/metal bar/bit of wood while someone is holding the key over. You could have a...
  4. Jetmanjay

EBC yellow stuff pads

Have you fitted these on old discs? If so take the pads out and sand the square edge top and bottom of the pad and even the leading and trailing edges. So they fit better against old discs. My opinion is that they create too much dust and make my wheels dirty quickly.
  5. Jetmanjay

Regulator

You could call honda and get a part number from them by crossing your vin, just say you are enquiring on the price and take the details down
  6. Jetmanjay

brake fluid replace/flush

I agree with Stoo, I always start with the furthest nipple and work my way to the front.
  7. Jetmanjay

Valve clearances

When I checked mine they were all at the lower end of the scale and I didn't have to alter them
  8. Jetmanjay

knocking from front end

Have you looked at the D bushes?
  9. Jetmanjay

SRS light back on

If you are having problems with wires under the seat, best action is to cut the plug out and solder the connections. You must disconnect the battery before this. Unfortunately it will need resetting with a diag as it will be a stored code
  10. Jetmanjay

Car won't crank

Must always be careful in what order you take a battery off and back on again. the earth lead is always first off and last back on
  11. Jetmanjay

Ford fiesta won't start

Did you sort this?
  12. Jetmanjay

tyre choices 18" on FN2?

Don't bother with the syron street race either. Good in the warm and dry but shocking in the wet and they are so noisy. Sexy pattern though
  13. Jetmanjay

FN2 Headlight auto adjusters?!

Hi Loxy dont suppose you know where this sensor is located?
  14. Jetmanjay

FN2 Headlight auto adjusters?!

Guys here is a quick question, my auto adjusters have a life of their own, last week the near side headlamp was in the sky and the offside on the deck. I checked bulbs in properly and reflectors are all attached properly... So with that done I just re-adjusted the level on my beam setter. on...
  15. Jetmanjay

FN2 Oil? Servicing

Cheers Stoo, glad it's normal, I will have more need to rev next week when I finally get my martelius system ;)
Back