• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by JG_CTR_CW_0646

1. JG_CTR_CW_0646

FN2 Our new CW

I'll try to get it deleted Cheers glen just noticed ,did you do the ****** bit if so tha beers are on me many THANKS
  2. JG_CTR_CW_0646

FN2 Our new CW

Hi Glen We are on *******. Great idea to get a local lads meet. Possibly BBQ ? Cheers John G
  3. JG_CTR_CW_0646

FN2 What are your wheels?

KS90. Any way my wheels are standard 18's But they do look :cool: Cheers
  4. JG_CTR_CW_0646

FN2 Our new CW

Hi glen. What motor you got glen. We will have to get a Lincoln meet going somewhere. now a really Motorsport photographer, he lived 4 doors from me. Godd to get some decent pic's of a few local CTR'S. What you reckon ? Not had mine out the garage today, started to decorate the kitchen:eek:
  5. JG_CTR_CW_0646

FN2 Our new CW

Go for it loxy join the CW club. If you can get one with Sat Nav + HFT ist's a must, Washed her wheels every time I get back home, and before I put her to bed.(the CW that is:D
  6. JG_CTR_CW_0646

FN2 New FN2

It even puts a big smile on the wife's face.:D:):):):):)
  7. JG_CTR_CW_0646

FN2 Our new CW

Few more pic's of our CW. Lovin it everytime we go for a spin:D:D:D
  8. JG_CTR_CW_0646

FN2 New FN2

Welcome bigH. We've had our CTR Championship White for 5 days now. She's brilliant, love the feeling you get on acceleration just sheer power in V-TEC mode. The handling is stunning. You will love it, it will put the biggest smile on your face. Still getting used to the Sat Nav+HFT Enjoy
  9. JG_CTR_CW_0646

FN2 It's here!!! It's here!!!

Yep congrats on your purchase. Pics please. Had our CW 4 days now, it's brillliant. Just getting used to the Sat Nav + HFT. She handles like a dream, sticks to the road is an understatement. LOVE it.:D
  10. JG_CTR_CW_0646

FN2 Our new CW

Morning Loxy. Not many good deals about yet on the CW's. It's one hell of a motor. Wev've got Sat Nav + HFT this finishes the whole package off, it looks brilliant. I'm lucky the wife liked it as soon as it came out. House sale made it easy for us as we paid cash.:D Good luck and go for it...
  11. JG_CTR_CW_0646

FN2 Our new CW

Well finally picked up our new CW. Collected her on Thursday from Lincoln Honda at 10am.:D:D Wow what a car, just getting used to Sat Nav and HFT.]]Not had her in I-VTEC yet:( See you on the roads of Lincoln I've posted 3 quick pics from my phone. They're not brilliant but they'll do for...
  12. JG_CTR_CW_0646

FN2 Keyed !!!!!

Sorry to hear that matey:confused: why do they do it. You have what they ca,t have and never ever will coz thay are too think and dumb to get a jao. They live of us hard workers with benefits. All I can say is they are all Richard Crainiums DH's and Wucking...
  13. JG_CTR_CW_0646

FN2 New to type r

Welcome Very nice car you have there. The wheels look soo Cool.
  14. JG_CTR_CW_0646

FN2 Type R Jackets

Many thanks for that scott :cool:
  15. JG_CTR_CW_0646

FN2 Type R Jackets

Morning All Probably the wrong place to put this but we are after buying 2 Type R Jackets and Fleeces. One for the wiffie and one for me. So any body know of a connection where we can get theses from. Greatfull to all replies/
Back