• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by jiggy-ep3

1. jiggy-ep3

need help!!! will these wheels be ok on my ep3???

hello i have found a set of wheels i really like at a good price but the size is Size: 8x17'' 5x114.3 et35 i have 225/45/17 tyres with tein s tech springs ( DROPS FRONT HEIGHT BY 25mm DROPS REAR RIDE HEIGHT BY 20mm) will this be ok??
  2. jiggy-ep3

my rising sun bonnet

thanks guys. and so far so good :)
  3. jiggy-ep3

my rising sun bonnet

only one way to find, and and if it doesnt i will re-do it with hi temp paint
  4. jiggy-ep3

my rising sun bonnet

felt like doing something abit different the other day and had some tint of paint and some masking and thought i would give it a go let me know what you think...
  5. jiggy-ep3

k24 ep3 what header/exhaust???

yeah i would get a TODA header and a RM01A just want to be sure its not going to restrict it before i spent the money..
  6. jiggy-ep3

k24 civic need remap what management to go for??

ok will keep that in mind thanks
  7. jiggy-ep3

yeah think i'll give the itb's a miss would an rbc inlet be better than a skunk2. and would the 70mm be better over 74mm throttle body?? ?
  8. jiggy-ep3

hello i have a ep3 with a k24 and need it remapped im wanting to put a full exhaust on it and was going to go for a skunk2 inlet mainfold and throttle body and get it remapped on k-pro?? but i spoke to a guy called henry roy who remaps the cars and he could fit a dta fully standalone management...
  9. jiggy-ep3

k24 ep3 what header/exhaust???

hello i have a k24 ep3 currently running a stock exhaust and intake but im looking to up-grade i am buying a skunk2 inlet manifold and throttle body and i was look towards a toda manifold with fujitsubo RM-10A but im told the fujitsubo could be restricting??? and was told to get a skunk2 mega...
Back