• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by jimAtr

1. jimAtr

Break down. Fuel pump problems, ATR

Rich, another ATR owner had messaged me to say he had exactly the same issue as well! I'm sure gixxer (now sold on) had the issue too. The guy who pm'd me also has a spare fuel pump and I believe gixxer went and bought a whole new pump as well. So a dodgy relay is not the rarest of problems!
  2. jimAtr

Yeah they've said the relay is burnt out. They did mention changing the pump as well as they mentioned the loud whining. But they can't get a pump until Thursday, and when he said..... £500 for everything :lol: I told them to just change the relay ;) i've lived with the pump noise all last...
  3. jimAtr

Relay. Hope to be fixed on Monday, getting down to the wire!
  4. jimAtr

Cheers for the advice rich. I'll hopefully know what i'm going todo later today! Have some christmas cheer! :santa: :santa:
  5. jimAtr

It just failed to start, after a stall whilst reversing out of a car park space. I sat for a 10 minutes trying to get any noise from the pump. It would not prime at all, and my pump has been very noisy (loud whine) in the cold so you can clearly hear it. AA man checked the basics first...
  6. jimAtr

Yeah the AA man reckoned it the circuit was very good. The stealers are gonna check the relays and pump. But with pump being so noisy it probably just seized up. I hope for it being a relay, but reckon it will be a new pump. Dear Santa, For Christmas I would like a new fuel pump...
  7. jimAtr

Car failed to start last night :mad: leaving me stranded at the Trafford Centre. The fuel pump has stopped priming. AA man confirmed that power was getting to the pump and the ground was good, just now pump action. The pump has always been noisy in cold weather since I bought the car over 1.5...
  8. jimAtr

CH1 how much brake fluid does the atr hold??

Fair point. It is easy to waste if you flush too much through, maybe another litre just to be safe
  9. jimAtr

CH1 how much brake fluid does the atr hold??

it should be enough.
  10. jimAtr

CH1 Looks like ATR.org might be back up shortly

Well the accordr.org page says he received the passwords last friday? He had time to login and setup that page saying so? Has he thrown his toys perhaps because of comments made on trs?
  11. jimAtr

CH1 Looks like ATR.org might be back up shortly

It does seem to be taking quite a while. Has anyone heard from Ed?
  12. jimAtr

CH1 ATR Lonely Hearts Club ;)

Motul 8100 Excess 5w40 comes in 5litre bottles?? I have one at home
  13. jimAtr

CH1 ATR Lonely Hearts Club ;)

I've prodded him via Facebook just to let him know
  14. jimAtr

CH1 Where's the ATR forum gone??????

Hmm not too much first hand, certainly have to run bloomin MySQL test suites 3 times a week and install Oracle [8i/9i/10g] weekly for verification :( not much data migration experience, but I can login in and drive an MySQL/ORacle DB from there SQL prompts. We are on MySQL aren't we? live...
  15. jimAtr

CH1 Where's the ATR forum gone??????

Ed, No worries mate, don't get too stressed by this. I'm sure we can all pull together to sort out anything. I'm a unix/linux/solaris software engineer so if there's anything I can do in that department give me a holla.
Back