• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by jimbothemagnificent

1. jimbothemagnificent

Jimbothemagnificent's Zenki

So this winter I'm planning to get a new front mount intercooler and all the piping. Then a Haltech, which will transform this car. One of the things I've really struggled with is communicating with that stupid Nissan Protocol ecu. There is software available, but I can't make it work on modern...
  2. jimbothemagnificent

The future plan is to put a Haltech ecu in, probaly an Elite 1000. This car has always run rich. I've still not got to the bottom of it, though I have made progress. The MAF wires were broken, they're fixed and tested. The FPR wasn't perfect, that's fixed and tested. I replaced the injector...
  3. jimbothemagnificent

Dang dude, that's pretty much my dream car right there! I'm so in love with Rocket Bunny S14s, good choice of colour too. I wish I was in a position to go nuts with this car, but I have to be realistic. The plan has always been to restore and sell it for a house deposit. So I'm aiming for a...
  4. jimbothemagnificent

I legit still have bits of that. BGW FTMFW. And so shiny. Glory days boys. Glory days.
  5. jimbothemagnificent

Thanks man! Those photos were actually from The Bandit Run, a charity run my mate organises every year. 5 ski resorts in one day! Moustaches and Coors light in the trunk are mandatory. It's a heck of a day out. There was another Trans Am there too, full bandit spec, don't seem to have any photos...
  6. jimbothemagnificent

Some proof that it actually does get put back together and leave the garage occasionally.
  7. jimbothemagnificent

While I had the front end apart, and was trying not to burn the funking thing to the ground, I cleaned and repainted a bunch of stuff and replaced pretty much every nut and bolt. The bumper had made a mess of the bar underneath the lights from being taken off and on so many times. The tape you...
  8. jimbothemagnificent

The headlights. Oh dear lordy the headlights. I have a new appreciation for the phrase "open a can of worms". Never in the history of the universe have headlights had so much time and effort put into them. They had been opened to fit angel eyes, and stuck back together with..... something. I...
  9. jimbothemagnificent

A spring on the front right coilover snapped just before MOT day last spring. GRRRR. The coilies were freaking awful anyway, full budget drift spec. Made by NPG, which was a Japan only brand in the 90's, so no hope of parts. Another part which had almost certainly been thrown on the car so it...
  10. jimbothemagnificent

The boot has been repainted a whole bunch of times. It's been three years since I removed the spoiler and dived willingly down this rabbit hole, it hasn't been good since then. Sure, I could have taken it to a professional and had it done perfectly and saved myself many, MANY hours of work and...
  11. jimbothemagnificent

I always hated the aftermarket rear lights. So I wrapped them. It helped, but I then decided to really darken the centre section. Looks WAY better now.
  12. jimbothemagnificent

A few of the random little things that happened during this time: New clutch Cool sunset Fixed up the front bumper (I certainly wasn't the first) Car got me into Roxys pants (I wasn't the first there either) It got snowed on It got frozen It got dirty GOLD. BRAKES.
  13. jimbothemagnificent

The only switches wired at the moment are fog and flash, the flash is just a setting for the fog light. You will see the fog light in later pics, it's a small triangular one under the rear bumper. The hazard switch is now where the cigarette lighter used to be. Man, that thing was a challenge to...
  14. jimbothemagnificent

And after
  15. jimbothemagnificent

Finally a complete interior! No holes, no sharp bits, no random electrical shocks from loose wires. Before the vinyl wrap
Back