• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Jimi

1. Jimi

Rear indicator bills 2015 FK2

No drama mate.
  2. Jimi

They are replaceable, there is a plastic cover in side the boot. That pops of and allows access to the T20 caplets bulb. Just done mine.
  3. Jimi

Do you own an FK2?.
  4. Jimi

So you have to buy a new light cluster?.
  5. Jimi

Can anyone help me out here, I would like to know how to change the rear indicator bulbs in my FK2. Thanks
  6. Jimi

Rota p1 wheels

Hi. Just a quick question. What's the widest wheels that I can fit to my EP3?. Maximum j?. Also rim size for example, 18 inch?. Car has not been lowered. thank.
  7. Jimi

Self levelling headlight motors!.

Just to let you know, if your going to do this headlight conversion on your preface lift CTR. The plugs for the indicators(not the bulb holders) are the same as the side repeater plugs. I found that if you shave the slots off of the new bulb holders the plugs fit nice and snug. If that makes...
  8. Jimi

I've actually found out how to adjust the headlights properly, there is a 10mm nut on the back for the up and down, and at the bottom of each light is a plastic cross sort of thing, that does the left to right. thanks to everyone for the help.
  9. Jimi

Sorry I haven't posted anything, manic Xmas and still working!. I've found a hex screw on the back of the lights, don't know what it does yet.
  10. Jimi

I will have a look, if I find them I will let you know. Thanks.
  11. Jimi

I will post some pics tomorrow, been on a late shift so I'm crackered!. No didn't buy them from fleabay, got them from a local Motor Factors, they ain't got any leaks and not fogging up.
  12. Jimi

Loxy. Just been admiring your CTR'S, very nice I must say!. These lights ain't given up nothing, I wish I never done the conversion.
  13. Jimi

I was told that I had to purchase the levelling motors, yeah they work from the roller inside the car. I'm confused to fcuk about this!. Fitting the lights and wiring up the HID kit was a breeze, trying to get the aim correct is doing my head right in!....
  14. Jimi

I've looked all over the rear of the unit, I can't find any adjustment anywhere!. I'm sure Honda would of made them with some sort of manual adjustment for the UK market?.
  15. Jimi

I've just fitted facelift headlights to my preface CTR, they came without the levelling motors. Do I need to fit them?, as I can't find any manual adjustment on the back of the lights that I've fitted. Any help or pics would be appreciated.
Back