• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Jimmerr

1. J

FN2 Advice with previous ownership - FN2 Type R

Thanks everyone for your helpful advice. I have watched a video on the PCV valve and to be honest, if you hadn't mentioned it I wouldn't have known :).
  2. J

Thanks Dweezle. Thanks for the info, my budget is around 5k unfortunately, but it is lovely!
  3. J

Thanks guys, really appreciate the advice :)
  4. J

Thank you. Can I ask, is it the same rule when it comes to mileage, for instance, there could be one that has 125,000 miles, 7 owners, full service history, every MOT has passed with no advisories, or there could be one with 80,000 miles, 5 owners, some history and quite a few advisories that...
  5. J

Thanks for the replies guys! It probably would be a stepping stone for myself, I've owned a e46 330ci, but not experienced vtec! In terms of buying one, what amount of owners would be acceptable and not silly? I would think that buying one with 12 previous owners would make it pretty much...
  6. J

Hi All, New to the Type R owners forum, so as you probably read quite a lot, i'm sorry if this questions has been asked. I'm in the market for an FN2 Type R, and just looking for some advice with regards to previous ownership. I've always steered away from cars with 5+ owners in 10 years...
Back