• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by jimmyrallye

1. jimmyrallye

Creaking squeeking noise ???:( underneath car

Yeh feels like something rubbing twisting on each other dont think its the arb so either pad/disc wheal bearing . Will do some more investigateing tomorow as its been raining all day down here today, thanks griffin ;)
  2. jimmyrallye

Are anti roll bar bushes known to fail then ? Thanks for all the replys guys :)
  3. jimmyrallye

Seem to happen like all the time but can hear it more when parking , could it be a wheel bearing or a anti roll bar bush ? Ive got coilovers fitted and checked all my top mounts bit baffled by it
  4. jimmyrallye

Hi its on my ep3 type R dude
  5. jimmyrallye

Hi guys noticed over the last few days have developed a creaking squeeking noise comeing from the rear passenger side! Can feel it from underneath the car any suggestions on what could be causing it
  6. jimmyrallye

How To Fit Accord Type R Seats to EP3

Hi by fitting the dc5 rails does this give you a lower driving position ? Ive got some atr,s seats sitting in my garage i wis thinking of fitting my ep3 rails to them but dont want to have the same sitting height with the ep3 rails
  7. jimmyrallye

Guide to fit DC5 Recaro's to EP3!

Sorry should of explained my self and i clicked on the link on how to fit ATR,s recaros in to a ep3 :)
  8. jimmyrallye

Guide to fit DC5 Recaro's to EP3!

Hi can you not use the accord type r seat rails ?
  9. jimmyrallye

Hello yes mate could you give me some details please

Hello yes mate could you give me some details please
  10. jimmyrallye

Fitting decat and sport manifold :)

A guide please to fit them Chris
  11. jimmyrallye

Fitting decat and sport manifold :)

Afternoon people , ive tried searching but to no avail is there any links to fitting a decat and a sports manifold , ta jimmy
  12. jimmyrallye

running a sports manifold and decat

cool thanks for the replys and especialy suits for giving me always good advice, think im going to start with a cat back then gradualy build it up for a map
  13. jimmyrallye

Hi bud thanks for the reply, what it is ive seen a good exhaust set up that i like, ive already got a spoon b-pipe so want a decent set up ive got a rolling road day booked in a couple of weeks and just wondered if i bolted these parts on would i gain any thing on the day as i wouldnt have the...
  14. jimmyrallye

hi is any running this set up with out a kpro ecu, i know the car will be running rich with out it being mapped but how bad is it ? will the car be under performing
  15. jimmyrallye

Changed battery now revs are dropping

yes sure was i changed the battery sunday morning, i gave the car a good run last night and woke up this morning hey presto revs have sorted themselves out
Back