• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Jinis dust

1. J

CW DC5- K20 FAK

thanks alot guys :) some one else has suggested the UV coating to stop it happening again, but this was a while ago. a lot of extra time is needed to remove and get them coated Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  2. J

CW DC5- K20 FAK

cheers man, all part of the fun i suppose. should be, i usally go :) Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  3. J

CW DC5- K20 FAK

time to get this sump baffle in along with rigid collers. this will be the 2nd time ive had the sump off so nothing new here. had a mate come round to give me a hand, as anyone thats ever removed their subframe knows how heavy and awkward it is on the driveway. so, jacked car, removed shafts...
  4. J

CW DC5- K20 FAK

thanks, all worth it! Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  5. J

CW DC5- K20 FAK

hi all, been a while.. a long while tbh ive been slacking on this haha. straight into the updates, i sold the rotas, and was then on the hunt for some "JDM Y0" wheels, after seeing chewys volk racing se37s i had my heart set on a set.. was alot harder than i thought trying to find a set in...
  6. J

CW DC5- K20 FAK

carrying on from the back bumper removal. before, lots of horrible rust spots :( the por 15 kit I got found some old tyre from a track day I started of with wire wheeling/ sanding alot of the paint off and scabby rust marks off ordered a bigger tin of the paint as was sure the little one...
  7. J

CW DC5- K20 FAK

not much happening atm, just keeping the thread alive. gave it a wash before tucking it away at the beginning of December [attachment=5661:20161107_192506.jpg] sold the rotas [attachment=5662:20161113_154419.jpg] bought a Daily beater [attachment=5663:received_1111938522255020.jpeg] it's...
  8. J

CW DC5- K20 FAK

Also forgot to add, I was driving around for 3 weeks with out any MOT haha! As soon as I realised I got one the same day, anddd it failed. Only on tyres so I had to blip home and quickly swap wheels It then passed with just "rear brake pads wearing thin" so that was on the to do list. Since...
  9. J

CW DC5- K20 FAK

Right, been a while so I think it's update time! Long post, lots of pictures, finally had the boost wound up! Maybe a few of you might of seen this on FB but I woke up on The last bank holiday with a lovely surprise... Yup, some little crettin decided to smash my window and steal my camera...
  10. J

CW DC5- K20 FAK

My head lights looked real poor and I was thinking about new ones, as the difference is night and day, But first decided to try giving them a good spruce up. So, here's before During, notice all the yellow crap coming off them! One done Job done, really happy with them for now, so no major...
  11. J

CW DC5- K20 FAK

yeah him and that black clio was flying, I couldn't keep up for **** lol. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  12. J

CW DC5- K20 FAK

I also set about getting my oil temp gauge wired in once and for all, I opted to put the actual temp sensor in where the sump plug goes, so went for one of these adaptors.. Using some hondabond HT to seal it I then jacked it up and attempted to "snatch" it, went well, only lost about 50ml of...
  13. J

CW DC5- K20 FAK

Thanks pal! Make such a big difference to really freshening it up :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. J

CW DC5- K20 FAK

Right, so after croft I decided to paint my callipers, as they was starting to look real sorry for them selves. So I whipped them off, only to find the pads needed replacing too, whipped the pads out and the seals were buggered too haha. So they've been treated to a full rebuild with paint...
  15. J

CW DC5- K20 FAK

Think I paid £80 ea a corner, ad08's about £100 a corner Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back