• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Joerama

1. J

Enzo's Daily 2005 Facelift Civic EP3 Type R Premier Edition - Cosmic Grey

Nice car Marty Welcome to the forum hehe
  2. J

what exhaust does this look like?

very good... any ideas?
  3. J

what exhaust does this look like?

anyone? Thanks
  4. J

Had a crash in my ep3 :(

Needs a ns front end, paid £50 and will be getting sorted in next few weeks! That shows me how much shitty cheap garages know....
  5. J

So i took it to the "local" garage today, said its fked the chasis, needs a new strut, 2 drop links, 2 anti roll bar dbushes and complete front anti roll bar. Then told me best thing to do would be to sell it as parts.... thoughts on this?
  6. J

so we just fixed the bodywork, just for the tracking now, or possibly the susension? I think my breakes felt like they were rubbing also?
  7. J

i mean will it be suspension? and will the clutch be effected by the crash?
  8. J

I just drove the car around the corner, it was pulling alot to th left. what will this be because of? Also the clutch seemed to be squeeky
  9. J

where abouts, you got a link?
  10. J

Still can not find a silver bumper anywhere, anyone got any suggestions for me besides ebay and gumtree? Anyone got any?
  11. J

Yer im gna pay to get it all fixed, it looked alot worse yesterday untill i got out an lifted the bonnet this morning. Its got adjustable camber arms on it so can this sort out and tracking issues by having these? The car turns over but just wont start, all electrics come on, radio etc.
  12. J

Hit a lampost and ended up in a ditch! Wet weather coming round a corner breakes locked up and just slid. Anyone got any insight on damages from this picture? engine bay looks all in tact, i think its just cosmetic damage but car wont start. Any insight guys would be great. Thanks
  13. J

Sparko/bride seats with harnesses

Anyone done this? I think it looks awsome. Is it easy to do and how much does it cost to get them?
  14. J

Light connection corroded

The plastic where the wires connect has corrosion in it. Anyone here know if its just a case of getting a new fitting or will it be a big job?
  15. J

Merseyside garages?

Thanks for replys guys. Need some bodywork doing also will these guys tackle that or is there anywhere thats ment to be good?
Back