• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by jojen_green

1. J

Washer Bottle cap doesnt fit (Yes you read that right)

Sorted! Tried the hot water method and managed to get the cap on, but once cool it was almost impossible to get it back on. So I whipped out the old Dremel with a mild polishing bit and gently went around the rim of the bottle neck and took off about 0.2mm. Now the cap sits lovely and tight...
  2. J

Hey, sorry about only just seeing this! Yup, I definitely have the right part. The part # is on the bag they sent the cap in, and it matches what's on that website. I spoke to Honda and they think that part #6 in that diagram you provided has been replaced by a unit from a Honda Jazz...
  3. J

No unfortunately not :/ And yeah, I think I'll give my local dealer a ring tomorrow and find out if I've been sent the wrong item!
  4. J

Huh, the one you've linked to at Cox reckons it's the right one when I put the REG in. But their site clearly states it's for a 2012-2016 model, not a 2010 like mine is. How odd.
  5. J

Thanks for helping so far, but.... I don't get it. I've ordred the cap that should go with the model of car we have. (FN2) But the diameter of the cap seems to be too small. Something isn't right.
  6. J

That's for the model that came after the FN2.
  7. J

Hey mate. It's a 2010. This is the cap I ordered (and doesn't fit) https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-Honda-Civic-5dr-3dr-Type-R-FN2-Washer-Bottle-Cap-2006-To-2011/173733435534?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649
  8. J

Right, I feel like a right plonker asking this but here we go. My Wives FN2 Type-R came with a broken screen wash cap so I ordered her an original part from Honda (Part #76802-SMG-E01) However the new cap will not sit right on the 'Head' of the washer bottle. The bottle is simply too wide to...
Back