• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by jon.cenzato

1. J

EP3 EP3R silicone hose kit

I cannot for the life of me find a kit online to replace ALL coolant hoses with brand new aftermarket silicone. One small bypass hose burst the other day and I just wanna hit the lot. Any kits around?? Any help would be awesome [emoji4][emoji4] Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
  2. J

EP3 Ep3r common issues

Stock height is the go. Must say, very impressive car as a standard. Minus exhaust, intake, rad and soon to be coils mine is bone stock. Quite pleased. Mine is the same colour as yours in the pic, must be a jap import thing cause I haven't seen any other black ones [emoji108] Sent from my...
  3. J

EP3 Ep3r common issues

Thanks legend, clumped on the grease and that fixed steering and bled my fluids with OEM Honda brake fluid and behold no leaks [emoji23] turns out the fins on the water pump were wearing out so I replaced it and changed radiator to a dual core mishimoto alloy one [emoji108] seems to have sorted...
  4. J

EP3 Ep3r common issues

Hello all! I recently picked up a jap imported ep3r (135xxxkm) 2002/3, one of the first ones released and just wondering what some of the most common issues are that you guys have had. Slider in the steering rack has been replaced I know that much but just want to know what to look out for and...
Back