• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by jonboy

1. J

Injectors

Hi, all advice please if I have skunk 2 cams fitted with rdx injectors, will it be ok to drive to get it mapped the next day can it cause engine damage? Thanks J.
  2. J

TDi North

Hi, that worked fine sounds good nice pops! Is that the pop and bangs map from TDi North?
  3. J

TDi North

Hi do you by any chance have a sound clip as the one on you tube from TDi north isn’t the best! Thanks j
  4. J

TDi North

Hi mate yes will be getting it adjusted when they fit it as already have a k100 think it’s important to make sure you are getting the best out of it!
  5. J

TDi North

Thanks for the info I will be ordering one soon, I run a toyo sport system at the moment so that’s 2.25inch so should free up a few gases going to the 3inch:smt023:smt023
  6. J

TDi North

Hi, is anyone using the TDi north 3 inch exhaust on there ep3 at the moment and if so how does it sound? been thinking of getting one of these for a while Thanks j
  7. J

Will these two fit together?

Hi please could someone tell me if a japspeed sports cat will fit toyo sports mid pipe on my ep3 Thanks jon
  8. J

Manifold/sports cat

Hi, Just a bit of help please has anyone passed a mot with manifold and sports cat and if so what make was it? Thanks J
  9. J

Japspeed

Hi thanks for reply both of you I meant restrictive because japspeed has a 2.5 inch tip rather than a 3 inch as most around seem to be 3” like the spoon n1 and the toyo sports n1 copy but think you have answered my question cheers! J.
  10. J

Japspeed

Hi can anyone tell me will the japspeed exhaust for the ep3 be restrictive if it’s 2.5 and not 3” Cheers J
  11. J

Just need a little help please!

I’ve not decided on which one yet but thank you! Just out of interest how did you find the dc how does it sound hard to gauge listening to sound clips Cheers J
  12. J

I have looked into most of the exhausts I think now! I have kind of narrowed it down to these 2 think they are different in sound dc is basey and the toyo is more rasp which I quite like! I have spoon b pipe with magnex back box and I would like bit more noise but not as load as spoon n1. There...
  13. J

Opinions on these 2 systems and which one you would choose from dc sports, toyo sports. Thank you J
  14. J

Toyo sports/ Dc sports

Hi does anyone have an idea which exhaust is loader the toyo sport cat back or the dc sports. Just trying to decide which one to get out of these 2 Thanks Jon :cool:
  15. J

Silenced m2

Cheers for that all helps towards making up my mind I’ve looked at dc sports, TDi North 3inch, m2 , and cobra sport and yes I’ve looked at spoon n1. I currently run spoon b pipe and magnex back box with cold air feed and tuned with dasktec unichip but it’s time for a new exhaust and a k100...
Back