• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by jonno357

1. J

FK2 Main dealers greedy or just lazy

Cheers. Yes deffo buying one. I think with new model coming out prices are dropping. Thats why I posted greedy main dealers. Some joker was trying to sell a FK2 GT model with no 555 for 30K lol.
  2. J

Never though about the colour cheers. Not bothered if colour is blue or red seem to be more red GT's were I live than blue
  3. J

Many thanks for the info. Yes I understand the 555 now Im new to honda's . Im only looking at cars with the 5 year service attached it makes total sense no brainer car im visiting 1st is a 17 plate in red 1.1K on the clock main dealer 5 years service pack
  4. J

555 ? Dont know a hell of a lot about them hence reading many posts on here
  5. J

Decided to buy a FK2 Start the trawling of dealers in north of England this weekend but cant believe the difference in prices between dealers with 15 miles of each other. Exact same cars same year same mileage and a grand different in price Can see if getting interesting the bartering
Back