• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by jonnytheleyther

1. J

Help!

Had my type r for about 2 months. Running perfect. Today I got in it, battery flat, got a neighbour to jump me, perfect again. Did about 10 miles running, parked at work. Just got in it, dead again. Anyone have any idea?
  2. J

Head Up Display/Bluetooth cost?

Sorry, I meant the digital display. Its a 57 plate GT. It's a factory fitted bluetooth kit and the seller said it needs unlocking at Honda?
  3. J

Head Up Display/Bluetooth cost?

Test drove a type R today but the head up display wasn't working properly. How much to replace? Also the bluetooth wasn't working and seller said you need to take it to Honda to get it unlocked. This right? What do Honda charge?
  4. J

CAM Belt Change

It's black mate
  5. J

CAM Belt Change

Sorry mate, Type R 07 GT model.
  6. J

CAM Belt Change

Just about to buy my first Type R. Car I'm buying hasn't had any record of CAM change so I'm getting that done ASAP. What kind of price would you expect to pay? Cheers.
Back