• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Jordan fn2

1. J

Fn2 Fans on when cold ???

Cheers mate, any of you guys know where the fan relay is ?
  2. J

That's good news then, cheers. Should I be concerned that fans are on constantly every journey, it worries me abit that something's not goin give soon. I'm even trying to turn blowers off on long journeys to let the fans have five, no good in the wet though just get instant mist
  3. J

Should the temp needle on the dash reach half way mark when fully up to temp, every other car I've owned the temp needle sits right on half way, but on this civic the needle never reaches half way and sits well below half. Just thought this could be related?
  4. J

Thanks for reply mate. It it makes no difference with ignition on or started, as soon as I turn heaters on both fans start? It doesn't seem normal to me but I can't see what could have gone wrong or broke to make this happen, how are the heater blowers even connected to the fans, I thought the...
  5. J

40+ views and not one reply, that's a good indication that a forum is dead....
  6. J

Can someone just do a quick check on their fn2 and see if it's the same ...
  7. J

I noticed that both radiator fans come on when I turn the blowers on inside the car, even on a cold start up if I put blowers on in the car both fans on the radiator come in and stay on until I turn the blowers off, is this normal ??
  8. J

Cluster/dials, water behind cover??

Thanks for the reply mate. The more I look at it I don't think it's water it looks to me like when you tint a window and you have bubbles in it. It's really strange, I can't feel anything on the outside that's why I' think it's on the inside. The door sill did have the plastic on the passenger...
  9. J

Cluster/dials, water behind cover??

Hi all, Bought an fn2 CTR yesterday and my face is aching from smiling so much:D It's my first honda and I'm only gutted I didn't buy one earlier. I have a few issues I'm hoping you guys can help me with, firstly the dash board cluster (rev counter) the plastic screen is covered In little...
Back