• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by jsy-r

1. jsy-r

What is the age and mileage of your CTR?

I live on a little island so get dizzle going round in circules lol
  2. jsy-r

What is the age and mileage of your CTR?

2005 - just over 9,053 miles lol. I have booked it in for a service and I covered 1200 in a year, best yet lol
  3. jsy-r

Battery issues

I will order a replacement on Monday, Cheers guys
  4. jsy-r

Battery issues

Well I put it back in the car for another try and it fired straight up! Been driving around all day with no issue so I might give in a week to see how I get on. Thanks for the help guys
  5. jsy-r

Battery issues

Slightly confussed with this one, My car battery went flat due to lack of use so I removed it from the car and charged it. I managed to borrowed a decent charger which also indicates the power left in the battery before charging. The indicator is saying fully charged and the battery has a...
  6. jsy-r

One week old, So I took some pics to celebrate.

Hi Kavan from a fellow islander. I have a black premier and if you look in the screen saver section I have pictures taken form the same place haha The yellow EP3 is still around with the cartoon stickers on the sides:mad: I'll post a picture
  7. jsy-r

Front knocking again!!

Yeh i think it the mounts, but surely since this is the third time and i have only covered 4,000 miles it must be something more serious??
  8. jsy-r

Front knocking again!!

The bloody knocking from the front suspension mounts have started again. It has been to the garage 3 times already and it started knocking again when i turn the wheel at low speed. Has this happened to anyone else? Instead of the garage just tightning, should i ask for something new...
  9. jsy-r

Knocking noise

The garage had my car twice now for this problem and the knocking noise has come back again with in 300 miles:roll: :cry: Its in again on Wednesday for another try!!!!! :x
  10. jsy-r

What's my car worth?

Very nice clean looking car, best in black 8) If you do strip and sell the parts- can i have first dibs :wink:
  11. jsy-r

JRSC Cams and Mods :) 310.6 BHP

Woooooow very impressive 8)
  12. jsy-r

Bloody pen marks

Maybe but its a dum ass way of doing it!! :x It's made a mess of my engine bay :cry:
  13. jsy-r

Bloody pen marks

I'll take some pics tomorrow. Not sure if its for tampering as there on bits like the caps and electrical connectors :?
  14. jsy-r

Bloody pen marks

Why do I have blue pen marks all over the engine :? All the major parts of the engine have these lines on! WTF is it for? Can't remember seeing them before the car service :? Any Ideas :o
Back