• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by jura

1. J

Turbo manifold were to buy from??

Hi there CX Racing turbo kit will not fit UKDM or JDM EP3,this kit is for DC5 or RSX How to say,sidewinder will fit EP3 without the modification,FMIC will fit with heavy modifications,Downpipe will not fit,you need to make own downpipe and other parts I would say will fit without...
  2. J

What's the next step to get more gains?

Hi there Hard to recommend,but if you are looking to get most of the NA then this will and can cost you more than go route of the turbo or supercharger,have look we are tried for several moths to run NA,we are made with basic mods around 242bhp which has been enough,but we are previously run on...
  3. J

Turbo manifold were to buy from??

Hi Ant Sorry for late reply there To yours question,we are run USDM sidewinder and we are run USDM log manifold without the single issue,only thing which I would keep in mind,USDM downpipes doesn't fit as should,you will need little bit to modify,nothing serious there,unless you are buying...
  4. J

Aem water/methanol

Hi there Do you want to run 20/80 as water methanol or do you want to run only meth in tank? If you want to run only 20/80 mix(20% meth and 80% water) you will not make too much power,you can loose power...Running 80% meth and 20% water this should add bit more power,but not sure if WMI pump...
  5. J

Aem water/methanol

We are not run too inline filter and we are been OK too,no limescale on normal water too over here,we are always checked after 3 months,but everything has been OK too,but we are later on switched to distilled water Here are results on Subaru V-power alone T99 with 50/50 meth and smallest...
  6. J

Aem water/methanol

Hi there 50/50 is most common to use and have best results in knock/ignition and cooling,we are tried several mixtures with meth like 60/40 etc and there has been small differences,we are tried to run only water,but this has been just for cooling and we are lost on top end after mapping and we...
  7. J

Aem water/methanol

Hi there What we are run on Subaru,we are tried few settings like start at 12psi and maximum has been set at 23psi,then we are tried to start at 0psi and maximum has been set at 23psi again,difference has been only in ACT/IAT temps when we are set start at 0psi,on RR we are lost around 10bhp...
  8. J

Aem water/methanol

And I forgot to say,running in tank meth this will not make any difference to IAT/ACT temperature,this in tank meth is more for BHP gains than cooling,due this if you are looking more for IAT/ACT temps decrease with in tank meth then you will be disappointed,due this you will need to run WMI if...
  9. J

Aem water/methanol

Hi there Personally I wouldn't go beyond that 15-20%,its proven and tested on numerous cars,I know Andy F run on his Subaru 50% and gains has been negligible against the 20%,only thing which is better is to run E85,but over here is not available and if yes,then only racing E85 which is...
  10. J

BP Ulitimate Unleaded or Shell V power Unleaded

Hi there Personally we are started to use T99,due the V-Power is not always available around the UK and Tesco Momentum is available almost everywhere where is big Tesco with fuel pump. On Subaru what we are tried V-Power and methanol mixture has been best,car has have very nice feel,how to say...
  11. J

Hi there What I know Shell V-Power Nitro+ is 99RON and Tesco is too 99RON,difference is just Tesco have higher Ethanol content than Shell Few years back few people have issue with Tesco Momentum,but we are using Tesco Momentum now around 2-3 years and we are never have issue with Tesco...
  12. J

Hi there Personally I would choose Tesco Momentum,its usually cheapest fuel and give you very similar results like V-power in therm of power and MPG,although our cars(Subaru or EP3) preferred Tesco and car on Momentum has have smoother power delivery,with V-Power power delivery has been bit...
  13. J

Best place to buy k24 pulley

Hi there Please speak with CPL,they should have those at stock http://www.cplracing.co.uk/products.php?productid=177 Or with those guys http://www.pulleyboys.com/store/home.php?cat=7 http://mercracing.net/products-page/blower-pulleys/jrsc-3-blower-pulley-jackson-racing/...
  14. J

DC Sports Cat back?? Buddyclub HKS etc

Hi there Personally we've fitted several exhausts: Magnex has have massive drone in motorway speeds,sounded nice in higher rpm Scorpion has have nice sound and drone has been there,but not such as Magnex Tanabe Tuner Medalion which we have right now,have awesome sound almost like superbike and...
  15. J

EP3 Wilwood Brake caliper upgrade

Hi there I think this has been covered few months back,please have look on this thread http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?93667-Ep3-big-brake-kit-fitment I would suggest speak with Wilwood directly and I would assume you will need probably from RSX rather than for EP3,RSX have...
Back