• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by K20A-Jay

1. K

K20a-Jay's Cosmic EP3 Build

Thank you :) i do have an ITG Maxogen, and to be honest, I ran it for around 3 weeks, i noticed a slight improvement bottom end, but up in the revs (4500+) it was hard to tell the difference, but the k&n sounds amazing I got a few runs in at the pod this weekend and managed a 14.57 @ 98.7 mph...
  2. K

Its been a while since I've been on here, but have been a very busy boy, so i'll keep this update short and sweet Firstly, I snatched a steal, Spoon N1 rear box for £185. On ebay! (used of course) had a nice little trip to Canning town to pick it up, looked like a drug dealers estate, but i...
  3. K

Unsilenced B-Pipe

Hi DRJ, The unsilenced bpipe gives the standard exhaust a lot more rasp, I had one on my EP3 for a couple of months, Im told there is a small power gain to be had, but butt dyno says otherwise, but volume wise, you wont be waking any neighbours Just be wary if you plan on going to another...
  4. K

Lots of traffic tar bits on my ctr

My best advice is get yourself a Meguairs Clay bar kit and use it with their quik detailer wax. You simply wash your car, spray the detailer on the affected area, rub with the clay compound and buff of the excess detailer with a microfibre cloth. I decided to use the bar on my whole car, and...
  5. K

FN2 Just got mine

Very lovley car and welcome to the forum :) With regards to the clutch squeak, my ep3 started doing it about two days after I got it. Solved the problem by looking up under the pedals and spraying some silicone lubricant spray on the pivot point. Havent heard a noise from it since
  6. K

1/4 Mile Times

First time drag racing today Santa pod. Dry and windy (as usual!) Car: UK Spec EP3 Cosmic Grey k&N Typhoon kit Sportex BPipe Reaction time 0.201. ET 15.12sec @ 97.2mph
  7. K

The new CRV, is it the ugliest Honda ever ?

The rear looks very similar to the HRV, not too keen on all those jaunty angles at the front though :/
  8. K

Thanks man! The worst bit here...... Tow strap isn't bolted on yet (cable ties FTW) from what I can gather, its going to be a bumper off job, so using a freinds garage for a few hours next week, I'll get some photos and a how to guide up when all is well :)
  9. K

DC2 DB8 DC5 New wheels finally on.

Hi Granty, Wheels look very nice, something a little different to what I'm used to seeing on a DC5 I like :)
  10. K

K20 FTW.. Essentially, more JDM than a Tsunami

This made me lol, do you take this bung to trackdays with you?
  11. K

Hi All, I thought after being a member for about two months now, its time I get a build thread up and running Im not going for anything crazy at the moment, just a few little modifications to make the car a little more pokey, and lighter on its feet. So here goes... After falling in love with...
  12. K

Sportex 'race tube' - with Magnex bbox - Loud?

Hi Danith, I have recently fitted the sportex race pipe to my EP3, running with an OEM backbox, and it produces a very raspy sound I believe you will get rasp with all of the unsilenced b-pipes as the resonator in the standard exhaust helps change the exhaust noise level and 'tone'...
  13. K

Modification idea's please

With regards to wheels, I think cosmics look stunning on bronze alloys. I'm currently debating between the Rota Grids (te37 copys) or getting the standard alloys sprayed in Ford Tibetan gold IIRC There was a user on here who had a picture of how the colour looked on the car, but again it is...
  14. K

Fuel economy/miles to a tank...?

Ouch! Wouldn't want to pay your fuel bill tom! Though with the power your running, that doesn't sound too shabby! If i go on a mad one I only get about 180-200 miles to a tank
Back