• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by K20CTR

1. K

Going back to stock mani/cat -help

Theirs 2 sensors plugged into the 421 mani. But my tuner said the front one is disabled on mapping. I did think about replacing the flexi but rather use the stock cat/manifold for reliability and keep the cat back. I got the poly engine mounts too but feel theirs too much stress on the whole...
  2. K

Thanks for replying. We couldnt conplete the mapping and diagnosed the restriction was due to the flexi collapsing (mjc mani) this was partially confirmed by checking with a camera. I'll have to get under the car and take a look. As i understand it the o2 sensor is disabled anyway...
  3. K

Hi guys. My FN2 came with a 4-2-1 cheap manifold into a tegiwa cat back. I'm looking to put the stock manifold and cat back on as the flexi has collapsed internally and losing power now after 7k :( Only thing is as I purchased the car like this I have no stock parts. So I've sourced...
Back