• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by k20r

1. K

EP3 Part number RHD EP3 CMC (em2 one) ?

Will this one work? https://www.motor-doctor.co.uk/products/2210365-master-cylinder-clutch
  2. K

Great Thanks! the link from japserviceparts should be it. everybody here recommends the em2 part because it doesn't have the triangle thing. You know where I can get that one? If I cant find it I will order this one.
  3. K

Hi Friends, I'm from holland and imported my ep3 from the UK. My Clutch master Cylinder is dead (rough shifting) and biting point low. I've already Replaced clutch and adjusted pedal last year the adjustment is maxed, and this worked for a year till yesterday. now i cant shift normal...
  4. K

EP3 Gearbox feels loose

Try oil first indeed, use honda mtf nothing else. if that dont solve it your tranny needs a rebuild.
  5. K

EP3 Gearbox feels loose

still are humans, humans make mistakes. they fixed it so go back and let them sort it out.
  6. K

EP3 Gearbox feels loose

what oil did you put in the tranny? honda mtf? make sure its not leaking
  7. K

Fuel economy/miles to a tank...?

360 last tank, i usually get 340-350. its my daily so most of the miles is to and from work. unleaded 95 aem v2, midpipe is thicker then stock with stock rear muffler the rest is stock.
  8. K

Type R ep3 rocker cover nuts

Fuark i just snapped one, what to do?
  9. K

Lowering springs. What have you got?

Just don't it will mess up the cars geometry and will drive like **** and blow your shocks.
  10. K

Backend jumps across!!!!

Bushings? ive got the same problem, my front bushings are shot
  11. K

Fuel economy/miles to a tank...?

340 Mixed city highway. unleaded 95 stock engine with aem intake and somewhat thicker mid pipe/ stock muffler
Back