• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by K20RX7

1. K20RX7

MAZDA RX7 (K20 Turbo Swap)

for sure! I bough tthe full car for 600, broke for spares and ended up with a free engine and ecu. i was running a kpro v4 but now im switching to MAXXECU so i can control the BMW Gearbox
  2. K20RX7

Thanks man Its been great fun and super reliable! Awsome engines
  3. K20RX7

Vtec engagement

Did you Sort this? Recently when pulling my loom apart i found a broken wire that came from the solinoid. Maybe test to see if there is power at yours?
  4. K20RX7

5. K20RX7

Hi Guys, Thought id start a little progress thread on my build. Mazda FD RX7 Honda K20A2 Various turbo setups (Currently BMW M3/M4 DCT Gearbox conversion) So ive got a tiny youtube chanel where ive documented the full build from start untill now if your interested...
  6. K20RX7

Tunning hondata, VTC / VTS Values

Okie dokes, is that a diffrent forum? Oh god ive just looked. its full of americans! I dont know if thats a good idea haha
  7. K20RX7

Tunning hondata, VTC / VTS Values

Hi Guys, Im sticking a K20a2 into my FD RX7, I am a mapper / tunner / builder so i like to do things myself but im just after some clarity with this I -vtec shananagins on hondata. My understanding is: VTC = Inlet Cam that can be advanced up to 50deg on the K20a2 by electro hydralic...
Back