• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by k30 ctr

1. K

Forged 2.5 ep3

Im running an AEM EMS ecu, done my research on it and its a million times better than a k-pro by all accounts. yeah ill get the engine looked over before its tuned to make sure everything is game on.
  2. K

Forged 2.5 ep3

no ive put the new ecu in now and its blank untill it goes to the tuners so wont run untill then. been trying to get hold of some M&M honda sill braces and bumper braces but it seems like hens teeth are simpler to get hold of!
  3. K

Forged 2.5 ep3

Updated second half of the parts list Bc rm series coilovers Super pro caster increase front polybushes Dc sports titanium front upper strut brace Japspeed lower front brace Jdm front anti roll bar Tanabe rear anti roll bar D2 rear lower control arms Beaks rear tie bar Buddyclub roll centre...
  4. K

Forged 2.5 ep3

Hope this has worked :s I shall be bolting my diffuser on propperly this weekend, fabricating an ally mouth to the radiator, bolting up my oil cooler and finishing my bumper springs. you will have to excuse my dreadfull photographic skills and the selotpe holding my window nets on as i was...
  5. K

Forged 2.5 ep3

Sorry about the lack of updates but i have been busy putting my new bc's on, painting my arches and rolling/flaring my arches. i took loads of pictures today but apparently there all to big to put on here, so here is a quick shot of the new wheels slammed with the new brakes on.. full car shots...
  6. K

Forged 2.5 ep3

Im a huge fan of BC'S! 4 of my friends use them too and there everyday run arounds as well as track cars, there great value for money! as for the exhaust i think it all depends on budjet.. toda and j's are the best for gas flow but are pricey. Best way to improve and also keep the MOT guys sweet...
  7. K

Forged 2.5 ep3

i have the full interior for now but as soon as i get the cage done i will need to remove alot, but i will cross that bridge when i get to it i supose. Just bought an arch roller so ill try that next weekend. Whats your next mod dude?
  8. K

Forged 2.5 ep3

Ha im spinning sooo many plates right now! i need to put my front hub assembly back togetter after all of my poly bushes are in, new dry cell battery is on the cards and i need to finish up earthing all my wiring, finish the front bumper, front brakes, new tyres, set my suspention height and...
  9. K

Forged 2.5 ep3

I think they could but if i were you i would use FCM motorsport in bristol, i have used him before and he is a top guy! just make sure you have as much adjustable as possible to make the fsu as good as it can be!
  10. K

Forged 2.5 ep3

Just spent the day at the factory making my splitter, think i need a few more bolts and possibly more stabilizers and i will be on the road to getting the front bumper finished! next up is the oil cooler brackets and carnards which i will tackle next week some time. yes chris i think bronze...
  11. K

Forged 2.5 ep3

Quick shot of the new wheels, i will post better pictures when she isnt jacked up and the new tyres are on. Does anyone know where i can get either S.W.A.T. or similar carbon doors from in the uk?
  12. K

Forged 2.5 ep3

if you ever see me out working on her dude just swing in and check it out! im hoping to have her all 100% track ready for japfest, it will be nice to get back to doing track days at coombe again! only got a spoon oil cap for sale at the moment dude but will let you know if anything else turns...
  13. K

Forged 2.5 ep3

Ha ha yes dude thats me!! You will be glad to know the gtr wheels have gone and been replaced by a set of bronze 17x8.5 volks ce28n's, just in the process of putting some new tyres on them. (pop pictures up later) Ha the last pic was a laugh, i had some parts left over from a mustang engine in...
  14. K

Forged 2.5 ep3

No the guy at the garage i use now used to work for spoon... (garage bonzai) i went to school with him and hes a top lad, mainly builds drag cars so as soon as its on all 4's ill take it down and have him give it the once over to be safe. Jury is still out on the gtr wheels.. i like and...
  15. K

Forged 2.5 ep3

i went for a more bombproof reliable choise rather than there fragile race engines but only time will tell in this case.. k24 block acl race bearings bc lightweight rods with arp bolts cp pistons high comp (1mm overbore) brand new type r oil pump and conversion to k24 block circuit hero chain...
Back