• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Kabz r35

1. K

EP3 Ep3 engine shake on idling

Thanks and yes it's the engine mount, it's got a big rip so ordered a new one. Should be smooth again :)
  2. K

Thanks Loxy mill have it checked and see what happens
  3. K

Is there anyway to clean the o2 sensor? Also what's the best way to check the mounts thanks again for your input.
  4. K

Hi its idling at around 900, no misfires or engine lights on. I've had the car for 6 months now and never done it before I'm sure they standard mounts on the car. im abit worried as its going on track on Saturday to mallory park do you think it's will be ok to take on track if the issues is...
  5. K

Hi guys noticed engine shaking when cars idling when I Rev the car it shaking stops, when the revs drop to normal it starts shaking again. What do you guys think it is any help would be appreciated thanks
  6. K

My 2nd FD2

Lovely car
  7. K

Mallory park 30th April

See you there mate
  8. K

Mallory park 30th April

I will :) I'll be in a black one. Have you been there before it will be my first time there and second track day first one being blyton.
  9. K

Mallory park 30th April

Anyone going from here. I'm booked for this one
  10. K

Ep3 frsu in Leeds

Thanks mate. Do you think quick fit would be good as they have a expensive machine to do it.
  11. K

Ep3 frsu in Leeds

Hi guys installed the camber Rear Arm and front bolts also changed discs and pads only thing left is baffled sump with is going on Saturday. Will be needing a geo setup would anyone know where I can get one done in Leeds? Regards kabz
  12. K

Fn2 turbo 605 whp on 95 octan

Wtf! Monster of a car mate. Stunner.
  13. K

EP3 Ep3 engine reliably for track use

In Leeds West Yorkshire
  14. K

Is there a how to guide on this?
  15. K

Thanks Loxy. I'll buy it up!