• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by KareemS

1. KareemS

Exhaust guide

Is a Magnaflow cat back any good? Focusing mainy on the performance aspect, does it fall far behind Fujitsubo RM-01 or Legalis R? Found Magnaflow for around $400, would I be better off paying more and getting either Fujitsubo?
  2. KareemS

Intake guide, the basics. Newbies **please read**

I've been looking around but can't seem to find any recommendations for an Injen CAI. Any advice? I've found one for $237, is J's racing worth the difference?
  3. KareemS

I'm going for a fujitsubo RM-01 exhaust, J's racing Intake, and I still need a clutch (since mine has just about reached its end). Is the intake any good? any suggestions for the clutch? My uncle in Canada is going to help me get the parts, but I'm still not so sure I'm making the right decisions
  4. KareemS

I'm not much of an expert but I'm trying to get the best for my car. From what I've learned through this site, the Gruppe M eliminates vtec lag (the dip in RPM after gear shift) and I really wanted that Intake but from what the mechanics here tell me it just won't fit, so the next best thing I...
  5. KareemS

I'm looking into J's racing but I'm not sure whether it does anything for Vtec lag
  6. KareemS

About fitting a decent intake like the gruppe M to a LHD
  7. KareemS

good question. dying to know
  8. KareemS

Question about the Touge Waste Bin and Carpet I found

I dunno It just looked like it would fit discreetly somewhere in the carpet, thought it would be a nice original accessory, I do carry a bag, this just seems like it looks better:)
  9. KareemS

Question about the Touge Waste Bin and Carpet I found

Found this waste Bin: http://www.tougedistribution.com/item--Related--HOEM-EP3-006 Thought It would be nice to buy. The description says "Connects to the OEM carpet". Where does it connect? Does anyone have a pic? Also, my CTR is LHD, Does it make a difference if I get this carpet...
  10. KareemS

Question about performance gains

Thanks Suits, So I should go ahead and get the RM01 and the GruppeM and map the ECU to them on a Dyno when I can afford it Later. It's not wrong or imprecise to get the breather mods and install them first without mapping them to the ECU. Think I got that straight. What's this Hondata thing I've...
  11. KareemS

Just noticed i posted a friggin novel. sry
  12. KareemS

Wooow thanks loads guys. I apologize for the late reply, I'm a complete internet newb so again apologies if I'm responding to the wrong people or doing something else wrong. First off, thanks a lot everyone who responded, I'm giving everyone a thanks thumbs up thing:). OK My car is left hand...
  13. KareemS

Hello, I was just wondering what gains in terms of Horsepower i would get after adding GruppeM Short Ram air box and fujitsubo Rm-01 exhaust system to my stock ep3 facelift? Around 20 hp? More? Less? How much would each one contribute? Thanks
  14. KareemS

Thanks Hasnic, I'll have a mechanic take a look an see if he can do it, not gonna risk doing it myself
  15. KareemS

I just re-read the GruppeM guide..."Quick point also worth remembering - this system WILL NOT FIT a LHD CTR." Bummer...
Back