• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Karlswain

1. K

knocking/tapping noise top end

Is it a k20A2 engine? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. K

knocking/tapping noise top end

Could be your tappets? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. K

Main beam tell-tale light not working

Hi everyone, My 54 plate EP3 has been off the road for the last 8 months whilst I have replaced the engine and done a lot of work to bring it back up to standard, and I took it for an mot, to which it failed due to the main beam tell-tale not working. I have taken the instrument cluster out...
  4. K

Please HELP EP3 Front bumper

Thanks, they got everything they needed Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
  5. K

Please HELP EP3 Front bumper

Hi everyone, my wife's friend has a facelift ep3 and her boyfriend decided to try and go rally style up a bank and needs and front bumper and splitter? She lives in Crawley near gatwick, but I'm happy to drive and pick up to help her out. does anyone have one or know someone with one for sale...
  6. K

Loxy's silver FN2 GT - J's Braces

Fancy selling the supercharger kit?
  7. K

Is the type r EP3 block wet or dry lined?

Hi everyone, my name is Karl and I have owned my ep3 type r for about a month, and the bottom end has started to knock and I had this on an old range rover, which turned out to be a piston liner as it was a wet lined block, just wonder if the k20a engine in principal was the same set up or if...
Back