• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Kazmen

1. Kazmen

Ep3 steering rack bushings

Hi, I want to rebuild my steering rack and my problem is bushings. I don't want OEM rubber, I want something harder like polyurethane or steel. But i don't find anything like this for ep3. I found rigid steel bushings for fd2 or s2k but nothing for ep3. Anybody advice where to find it? Or any...
  2. Kazmen

Acura rsx-s headers on Ep3

I know that oem exhaust manifold from dc5 will fit ep3 and dc5 should be same as rsx-s.
  3. Kazmen

Yes :)
  4. Kazmen

Hi, quick question :) will aftermarket headers from rsx-s fit ep3? It is Skunk2 alpha headers. Both cars are k20a2. Many thanks.
  5. Kazmen

Ep3 BMC upgrade

I,ll check that slave. It,s not expensive i will try it :) thanks :)
  6. Kazmen

Ep3 BMC upgrade

Maybe ATR master cylinder will works. It is also 25.4mm diameter.
  7. Kazmen

Ep3 BMC upgrade

Good idea, So... MC diameter of ep3 is 23.81 mm And AR diameter is 25.4. Piston diameter of ep3 Is 54mm And AR diameter Is 42mm. I think there is my problem with MC, i want to change the MC to bigger one but still searching for some that will match ep3 and before i spoil something i wanted to...
  8. Kazmen

Ep3 BMC upgrade

Yes i know, i will install adjustable valve.
  9. Kazmen

Ep3 BMC upgrade

Yes correct. Thats my problem. I think Is necessary for me because when i go fast And brake harder, front of a car Is going Down, rear Up And car Is unstable, so that means for me the rear brakes is too weak.
  10. Kazmen

Ep3 BMC upgrade

I need to check that easy lockup of rear brakes. Thats right, i dont need to push pedal too hard, my mistake. No reasons to sorry, thank you very much for your answer :)
  11. Kazmen

Ep3 BMC upgrade

Rear calipers were refurbished And works fine. About brake stopper, i already looked at it but still waiting to find somewhere technical drawing to make my own brake stopper :D (very overpriced in my country). Could be a problem with that I upgraded front brake and rear is still Stock? Front...
  12. Kazmen

Ep3 BMC upgrade

I already have braided lines and brake was bleed many times by many people. When i install a 4 Piston brake i caused that a bmc have to push more fluid to callipers because a diameter of piston Is bigger now and cannot make necessary pressure. That can cause soft brake pedal? if there Is an air...
  13. Kazmen

Ep3 BMC upgrade

Hello everyone, last winter i install 4-piston brembo callipers from Alfa Romeo 159 on to my EP3. Much better than OEM, but my problem Is that the brake pedal is too soft. When I hit the brake pedal it take about 10mm before you can feel the brake effect. This Winter i want to install 2-piston...
Back