• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by keeno

1. K

14 DAY CANCELLATION WARNING - sky insurance :(

The 14 day cooling off period is different for every insurer in respect of charges. Some insurers may have a £0 cancellation fee, some may have a reduced cancellation fee within the 14 days. It gets more complicated when you go through a broker like sky insurance as sky insurance will have...
  2. K

My First Type r!!!

twas mine :( get up some pics of your own haha :lol: so what plans are you thinking of? gruppe m has to be one of them!
  3. K

Keeno's project teg - SOLD :(

Well the car sold last weekend and should be picked up by the new owner on Saturday......not looking forward to it but at least i know its going to a good home :(
  4. K

just feeling a change tony. ive had, loved it, enjoyed it and now feel its time to move on. going to look for a cheap run about first so can save for future house deposit whilst im looking for another car that takes my fancy.......going to be hard to replace the teg ***
  5. K

with much regret this will be up for sale soon :( if interested in details please PM me.
  6. K

got the brembo decals here: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Brembo-brake-Decal-Sticker-restore-calipers-x2-80-/190401177887?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2c54cb691f when i origionally re-laquered them i only did 3 coats (if i remember correctly) where as ive recently read...
  7. K

company called D.J Spray Services
  8. K

well as the summers here it time to do some work. first up was repainting the calipers. previously i just re-laqured them which, whilst it looked good, didnt last very long, possibly because i didnt put enough coats on. i first cleaned as much brake dust off as possible and then sanded down...
  9. K

HELP - HID Problem

thanks for all you help guys. after removing the ballast i found that the earth connection was a little bit rusty. i cleaned it up with some sand paper and then covered it in vaseline to give a bit of protection. light now works fine :D
  10. K

HELP - HID Problem

Just tried the same bulb in the drivers side light and it works fine. could this mean the ballast on the passanger side light needs replacing ??
  11. K

HELP - HID Problem

Hi all, My passenger side main beam went out the other day. Ordered some D2R HID bulbs which came today. I replaced the passanger side bulb and turned on to test it. All was fine for about 10seconds but the the light started flickering and went out. Now I think this bulb has blown also ! :S...
  12. K

Also changed the rear pads today as they were 80% worn. Just went for normal OEM ones. Ive done a guide here: http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?67022-How-to-change-rear-pads&p=687399#post687399 Also took the oppertunity to give the wheels a good clean :) BEFORE AFTER
  13. K

How to change rear pads

Whilst this is a guide for the DC5, it think that this should also be the same for the civics. BEFORE REMOVING THE WHEEL COMPLETELY, PLEASE ENSURE YOUR CAR IS JACKED UP CORRECTLY, RESTING ON AN AXLE STAND (I USED TWO TO BE EXTRA SAFE) AND THE WHEELS CHOCKED SECURLY AS YOU NEED TO RELEASE THE...
  14. K

I cant remember the number, think they might be DS2000s. Ones mainly for track use and is a harder compound (possible 'sqeeling' with normal road use) but as i wasnt going to use it on track i went for a softer compound.
  15. K

Not updated this for a while. Not much has changed with the car except for it having a major service done at Honda including valve clearence Have also purchased two new Toyo TR-1 tyres as well as new front discs and pads. Disc wise I just went for the normal OEM brembos but big thanks to...
Back