• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Kev S

1. Kev S

What did you do to your Type R today?

I bought some Rock Guards from zL1addons.(USA) Pleased with them and they too are nice and subtle. Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
  2. Kev S

Had my front grille done at last, and also the fuel pump impeller, window rubbers and glossy trims replaced under warranty.:o
  3. Kev S

FK8 Illuminated door sills - worth the money?

I had the door, footwell and sill light kits done when I ordered mine. Very happy with them apart from the door leds could be a tad brighter. I justified the cost as I managed to blag £1500 off list price. :cool:
  4. Kev S

Mark's Championship White FK8 GT

Proof that they are a sensible family car....[emoji106][emoji51][emoji1787] Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
  5. Kev S

:D:) Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk:)
  6. Kev S

Very nice them Fan...:cool: I wouldn't be parking anywhere near kerbs with those bad boys on...there would be tears if you dinked one.. :(
  7. Kev S

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

Happy Friday to you too Fan. I would probably try the warranty route first. Could be a failed seal, split pipe etc... Has it been a gradual failing or all of a sudden?
  8. Kev S

FK8 Mud flaps?

Here you go mate... [emoji106][emoji4] Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
  9. Kev S

FK8 Mud flaps?

Redcap. Yes they are the OEM Rallye Red ones from Honda. I couldn't justify the price of the JDM ones in case I didn't like them. [emoji846] Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
  10. Kev S

FK8 Mud flaps?

I fitted these to mine... had to trim the front ones slightly. https://zl1addons.com/collections/honda-civic-rock-guards/products/civic-17-19-type-r-deluxe-rock-guards Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
  11. Kev S

Was it an easy job Mick? Driving home tonight I tooted my mate and I forgot how embarrassing the standard horn sounds...[emoji1782] [emoji23] may be doing an upgrade soon.. Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
  12. Kev S

FK8 Front brake discs - Brembo replacements

Fan. The bleed nipple on top of the caliper.
  13. Kev S

FK8 Front brake discs - Brembo replacements

Aren't those rusty nipples v annoying.:(..looked at mine this morning and my OCD kicked in - I need to change them.
  14. Kev S

Fan... I fitted them as I thought it needed something to break the CW up a bit. Gotta do something red on the back end now to balance it up....maybe some red wing tips. [emoji848] [emoji51] Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Back