• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Kevin85

1. Kevin85

Partyvan's 270bhp N/A track slut

Where are the photos of the cav? [emoji14]
  2. Kevin85

My favourite blue toy. DC5

Nice one. ;)
  3. Kevin85

My favourite blue toy. DC5

Talking ***** and giggling like girls while sideways in the rain. Fun times. https://youtu.be/wVncr6xoUgk
  4. Kevin85

What's the next step to get more gains?

Stop chasing power, if you're power mad you're in the wrong game. Spend your money on track time and improve bits of the car based on how the car feels, not how a wiggly line makes you feel on a dyno print out. Have you taken it to a circuit and really kicked it's head in?
  5. Kevin85

DC5 Brembo calipers

How much do these usually sell for?
  6. Kevin85

EP3 Ep3 engine reliably for track use

What work have you previously done on your vee-hickle?
  7. Kevin85

Worth a mention, I snipped a bit off the end of the dipstick so it didn't come into contact with the baffle.
  8. Kevin85

I'm running a Clockwise baffle. As already mentioned, it's an easy fit if you're mechanically minded. I lowered the subframe onto my chest, which wasn't the most enjoyable experience. Probably have a friend help you. Another thing to consider while the subframe is down, is suspension upgrades...
  9. Kevin85

EP3 ASR 32mm rear anti sway

^yep, wind them both up and work back from there, depending on balance. You can also play with tyre pressures to affect balance. Another way is increasing the width of your front tyre. You'll gain front end, effectively shifting the balance towards oversteer. I think it's better to increase...
  10. Kevin85

Exhaust manifold advice

Good info Lewis, it's a shame you had so many parts fitted at the same time. Not for you, obviously. :)
  11. Kevin85

Rank in order: Strut braces, Supports, Anti-Roll Bars, Chassis Strengthening

What is the car used for? I wouldn't change the arb unless you want to change the balance. Unless it's an adjustable, so you can have a play.
  12. Kevin85

Exhaust manifold advice

Is there any data supporting this? The Internet can be a funny place with lots of regurgitated information. Anyone got any wideband graphs before and after manifold install?
  13. Kevin85

Anyone know these wheels

Te37/replica?
  14. Kevin85

Not being as bad as a budget tyre is hardly a great accolade. [emoji14]
  15. Kevin85

Ns2r's are great in the wet. I have video proof. [emoji14] * on circuit, I'm not a nutter.
Back