• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by kingthechris

1. kingthechris

JDM mat badge

Thanks! I don't have a wetvac but I'll try have a look around see if I can get access to one. Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  2. kingthechris

JDM mat badge

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone knows if the JDM mat badge is available separately (either new or used)? Mine have been in storage for years and the badge has fallen off at some point! Also, I've given them a steam clean and they've came up not too bad but can anyone recommend any deep...
  3. kingthechris

Full door respray or touch up?

yeah, was gonna do that. But will just bite the bullet and not waste any more time. Thanks for all the replies guys :)
  4. kingthechris

yeah, well i decided im gonna get it booked in and the door to get sprayed :). Want it done properly and not just a touch up quick job. Was thinking of the touch up cause i might have gotten away with that with good results, but if it wont look 100% then i wont be happy. I dont like half-arsing...
  5. kingthechris

Well it cracked on the impact :p Not when i bent it back lol. Thanks for the advice though, will keep that in mind. Also, heres the pics. Excuse the dirt >.<. (Getting cleaned today)
  6. kingthechris

Just done service - my quick How-To

Number 2, yeah its the same stuff mate EDIT: Any anti-seize high temp grease will do too.
  7. kingthechris

I actually concidered the cost of a new door. If i am able to get a door in NHB then i might get away with it, but would be worried about the condition of the paint, at least a spray would be brand new. I will get pics up early tomoz so you guys can see what i am speaking about. Also concidered...
  8. kingthechris

Just done service - my quick How-To

Famous last words :p
  9. kingthechris

Hey all, just wanted to get opinions on my situation. Basically, long story short, the wind caught my door the other night and blew it out my hands and into another car as i was getting out. I never noticed till this morning that it slightly bent about 2-3 inches of the edge of the door...
  10. kingthechris

Manifold to Cat-back Gasket?

Yeah. Seeing as it would be a different bore size the OEM one probably wouldnt fit. Maybe contact a supplier of the feels mani then? They might stock them. Other than that, then the flange might be designed to fit the OEM gasket.
  11. kingthechris

Manifold to Cat-back Gasket?

That will be the donut gasket wont it? Phone honda and they should be able to get you a part number for it.
  12. kingthechris

This is my pride and joy my honda prelude 2.2 vti vtec

Strongly agree here. This colour lude has the potential to look awesome, just go clean and lose the stickers.
  13. kingthechris

This is my pride and joy my honda prelude 2.2 vti vtec

'My vtec goes bwaaaah'.... Classy
  14. kingthechris

gruppe m

He fits in better with that lot :lol:
  15. kingthechris

gruppe m

lmao, who edited that? Comedy XD
Back