• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Kirbymeister

1. Kirbymeister

FK2 Front lip and rear diffuser removal

I might well paint mine still on the car then, just make sure I mask it up really well
  2. Kirbymeister

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

All sorted. Cheers mate
  3. Kirbymeister

Sending payment now mate
  4. Kirbymeister

I’ll take one of these for my rear window in the standard silver and red please
  5. Kirbymeister

Fog light protectors for sale 8G/9G/10G - FN2/FK2/FK8

Do you do these in light blue for the fk2? If so I’d love a pair
  6. Kirbymeister

FK2 Front lip and rear diffuser removal

I know it should be pretty straight forward but any guides or things I need to look out for when removing the front lip and rear diffuser. Need to get them repainted and don’t want to break anything when removing them. Cheers guys
  7. Kirbymeister

FK2 Paint colour code

Awesome. I though that was the colour. I had to have a think because even though my cars black I thought the skirts and lips would just be the same black as every other colour fk2 so wouldn’t be the crystal black metallic of the car. I’ve ordered the right paint now
  8. Kirbymeister

FK2 Paint colour code

My fk2 is crystal black metallic but when you look at the rear diffuser and front lip etc they don’t look like the same metallic black as the rest of the car. I think they are Berlina black from what I’ve read online. I would have thought all fk2’s would have the same colour black skirts, lip...
  9. Kirbymeister

FK2 Error codes p0046 and p0087

I’ve cleared the error codes and going to see if they come back at all. I don’t know if it had previous work done on it and parts replaced and then someone didn’t clear the codes. I’ll keep an eye on it as the car drives and boosts fine.
  10. Kirbymeister

FK2 Error codes p0046 and p0087

I have a 2015 fk2 type r and it drives lovely with no engines lights or anything. I plugged my Carly obd adapter in and did a health check and it’s come up with p0046 turbo boost control solenoid circuit range/ performance and it’s come up with p0087 fuel rail/system pressure too low. I’ve tried...
  11. Kirbymeister

FK2 Red strip on front bumper

It’s a stick on strip. I’ve just bought one for my car. Was £45 posted I think
  12. Kirbymeister

FK2 Help with FK2 tyres

Would fitting 245/40/19 tyres cause any kind of issues at all?
  13. Kirbymeister

My facelift Ep3 (Work in progress)

You can get the mugen replica grill on eBay. There's loads of people that sell it on there. Thinks it's about £60-£70 roughly
  14. Kirbymeister

My Type R Replacement

Cheers mate. I've always liked black wheels and the polished finish is crap on these as they have been curbed and all the lacquer is lifting so best thing to do was rub them all down and go for gloss black. I'm not to sure on the wheel nuts though so I might be changing them soon for some purple...
  15. Kirbymeister

My Type R Replacement

No worries mate not random at all. I'm afraid I've never been to Devon so must be another ep3 that looks very similar. Always fancied visiting that area one day though as I hear it's really nice down there.
Back