• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by kjmurphy1275

1. K

05 cosmic ep3 type R

How much did i pay for it?
  2. K

05 cosmic ep3 type R

I couldn't believe my luck, a low mileage 05 totally standard and immaculate cosmic on my doorstep. You can't cure vtec. You only make it louder!
  3. K

05 cosmic ep3 type R

My first Honda
  4. K

New to honda and i need help

I actually really like the look of the standard exhaust and as standard car cars go its still quite loud so at the moment at least id like to change the headers and ditch the cat. I imagine it would sound pretty good.
  5. K

Thanks Jermal. Just lookend at your pics. Car looks awesome. Love the look of the N1.
  6. K

What kind of efects would a remap have on the mpg?
  7. K

Do you need a remap if you fit a decat?
  8. K

I noticed that but i was hoping it was an untapped resource!
  9. K

Whats the opinions on the BMC CDA Induction Kit?
  10. K

I've got so much time on my hands because i dont have that problem. My mrs just wont put out!!!!!
  11. K

I've owned my civic for 6 days now and I've done nothing but research day and night. Everything has good and bad points apart from K&N who seem to be mostly bad! So i can assure you that Ive been bothered to search. I've gone through hundreds of posts ad found mostly contradictions so i thought...
  12. K

I still cant make my mind up. I think your correct, i don't think i could justify paying that amount for an air filter. Do replacement filters make any difference? I've read that the itg replacements are really good. Another thing I've read is that if i fit a decat i will need a re map. Is...
  13. K

Thanks very much for your advice. i,m not loaded so i will be doin things in stages. Gruppe M seems to be a good start. Thanks again.
  14. K

I've just bought an 05 EP3 type R and im looking for some help in choosing an exhaust and intake. For the moment at least! I'm not wanting anything loud for normal driving but when the vtec kicks in anything goes. How do i get the most power gains without losing much of the comfort?
Back