• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by klashinikov

1. klashinikov

What did you do to your Type R today?

waiting for the incoming posts of..... "My engine when bang"
  2. klashinikov

FK8 Screen backgrounds - What's yours?

https://lmgtfy.com/?q=fk8+head+unit+screen+protector+ SMH!
  3. klashinikov

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

I've just put a deposit down as well....
  4. klashinikov

FK8 New FK8 owners Q&A - everything you want to know and dare to ask here

Hi All, So my FK8 went for it's first service back in July. When I checked the oil on the dipstick when I got home it was the same colour as before. I have raised a complaint with the dealer about this and a few other things that I feel they are fobbing me off on. I have just had a reply from...
  5. klashinikov

So the person who took the picture didn't think to get a better angle Instead, they took the picture at the most sh!tiest angle possible. Didn't bother to get a front view shot etc etc etc GTFO!!! There is nothing to see here!
  6. klashinikov

Fixed for you
  7. klashinikov

All I read in that article "Blah Blah Blah, I'm a pu$$y who can't handle a bit of cold" If you want heated seats, heated steering wheel etc go buy the Hyundai sh!tbox
  8. klashinikov

I read or heard somewhere that VOSA/DVLA are going to start failing MOT’s if safety recalls have not been completed. So I will pop to my Honda dealer. I also need to speak to them about the annoying rattles they apparently fixed :mad: I might wait for the courtesy call about my Mum’s Jazz and...
  9. klashinikov

Just got home to find a “6SN Important Information” letter. “Civic 5dr Trailer Hitch Vertical Load Owner’s Manual Error” “What is the issue?” “The error exists in the section relating to the trailer hitch vertical load. In your Owner’s Manual the value is given as 80kg for a vehicle with a...
  10. klashinikov

I heard this the other day. I'm going to pick up my mum's new Jazz on Wednesday. I will mention it to the dealer. Just had searched and it seems that the condensation drain is not draining properly.
  11. klashinikov

Thanks. I used this bolt. Had to be a contortionist to get under the dash :eek: The FK8 has low profile mini fuses http://lmgtfy.com/?q=low+profile+mini+fuse I had to improvise by using mini fuse in the hard wire kit of the same rating as the one I took out. I hope this wont cause any...
Back