• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Klaudiu92

1. K

Honda Civic Fn2 boot won't open anymore

Yes and yes buddy, I've even managed to take the whole trim panel of somehow without opening the boot, to get access to the whole mechanism and still nothing .. everything is connected perfectly. The thing is it worked fine for about a week after I've done what I've done there, then all of a...
  2. K

I did do some work (took the rear lights off/disconnected the plugs) but didn't seem like anything has been affected as the button from the boot works perfectly fine ..
  3. K

Help my boot simply doesn't want to open anymore.. Tried from the inside, manually, nothing, tried locking and unlocking 100 times, nothing. Got in the boot again to try with a screwdriver and I am able see what's stuck, but still can't wedge it open.. Any other ideas please???
Back