• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by KobyFitz

1. KobyFitz

Dim headlights. Need advice.

Hey guys. Been noticing my headlights are getting a bit dim and my main beams aren't as bright as they should be. I recently changed my bulbs to Philips crystal vision bulbs and the car didn't like them at all. So i switched back to oem bulbs and it seemed fine but all of a sudden they just...
  2. KobyFitz

Evo wheel on ep3??

So I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on some evo wheels for my ep3. 17x8 et38. Will these fit and will it still be a good enough for once lowered? Also looking to swap over my 205 tyres as they're nearly new also. Cheers
  3. KobyFitz

Engine light on slight vtec hesitation??

So i took the car out at lunch time amd gave it a wee run. 10 mins later the EML went out and stayed off. Strange. Amy ideas? Maybe a dodgy signal somewhere?
  4. KobyFitz

I work in a dealership Body shop and got a shot of a code reader from one of the mechanics next door. Will plug in tonight and report back.
  5. KobyFitz

Yeah it is completely standard mate. Hmm that's interesting. Thank you. So i need to get it plugged in?
  6. KobyFitz

Hey guys So had my ep3 for about 2 months now and its been running fine apart from a slight hesitation on vtec crossover. Split second hesitation then quite a kick as it engages. Now, this morning my engine light came on and was wondering if this will be related. If it is, is it just a case...
  7. KobyFitz

Accord type R seats into ep3??

Ah okay. Would i just be better running the premier edition seats with harnesses? I'm saying this as id rather not go down the bucket seat route.
  8. KobyFitz

Ah right i see now man. Nah it won't be an issue as im planning on a harness bar and harnesses as well. I wanted to go with the accord recaro's rather than the prem edition recaro because i think the look a bit more 90s jap tuner haha
  9. KobyFitz

Ah okay. Why is that then? I do like my seat fairly upright so if i fit these seats i won't be as upright?
  10. KobyFitz

So is it just a simple swap over job with the prem edition rails on to the ch1 seats?
  11. KobyFitz

Ah okay, yeah makes sense. Thank you bud
  12. KobyFitz

Hi guys. Been looking at the accord type R ch1 recaro seats and really fancy fitting them into my ep3. Does anyone know if these will fit and if not will ep3 seat rails fit on to them? Any help appreciated.
Back