• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Koston

1. K

FK8 FK8 Pop up hood sensors

I’m in the same boat. Some **** hit mine whilst it was parked up. Fortunately I think I just need a sensor. If your bonnet “pinged” up then the pyros have gone off by the sounds of it and your bonnet hinges and pyros need replacing too?
  2. K

FK8 A few questions... Differences? Or am i stupid?

One click down is auto, two clicks is regular wipe, 3 is fast isn’t it?
  3. K

FK8 A few questions... Differences? Or am i stupid?

I thought we decided in the Facebook group yours is 5w30 because you have a Gasoline Particulate Filter?
  4. K

FK8 Hot weather and boost pressure observations

Isn’t the Nurburgring quite high above sea level? With changing elevations. However a car that held a lap record at the Nurburgring you’d think would be able to stay cool there. Air con on by any chance?
  5. K

FK2 Aha app

Install it via the Honda app on the head unit? I think you still need to pair the phone via Wi-fi though for the data. Also it’s not a main stream radio, so you won’t get like bbc or capital on there.
  6. K

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

Evo 8 Enkeis look Great on the EP3
  7. K

There’s a decent thread on Civicx with lots of pics and specs. Worth a look for ideas, A lot of people are dropping to 18’s https://www.civicx.com/threads/civic-type-r-after-market-wheel-guide.13994/ I’m waiting for someone to fit these “turbo fan” covers that have come back in. I reckon they...
  8. K

Personally I’m not a fan of those Rotiforms, I don’t think the style suits the Car at all. Each to their own I suppose. They look a bit like Rota Grids I think.
  9. K

FK8 Rev limiter before 7K?

One of the things I miss from the FK2 to the FK8 is the extra info like oil temp I think with Ktuner you can get the extra dials on the radio display though?
  10. K

FK8 Rev limiter before 7K?

The Remus makes a nice ”dsg Fart” when traction control kicks in :p
  11. K

FK2 Accessory function

You’ve pressed the button before the clutch pedal is all the way down. I do it in my FK8 all the time. I guess you have the text descriptions on in the settings for the warnings.
  12. K

FK8 New FK8 owners Q&A - everything you want to know and dare to ask here

No, because that wouldn’t be tinted. I’m not talking some daft plastic strip stuck on the outside. So for example my Porsche had a tinted band in the top of the windscreen which reduced glare.
  13. K

Has anyone fitted a tinted sunstrip? I’m really surprised the screen didn’t come with a top tint.
  14. K

Apple play is fine for me, I use it daily with Waze and music and WhatsApp. They added a function in one of the iOS updates that basically stops the phone pairing with usb devices unless it’s been unlocked in so long. I found out about it when I had my FK2. Have you disabled this option? As...
  15. K

Standard car or has it been modded? Hard to tell from the comments Edit: He’s posted now that’s its modded, around 400hp. The open deck design is what worries me with these engines though.
Back