• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Kremmen

1. Kremmen

Windscreen interior cleaner

Over the years I've tried all manner of products. Most of them leave some form of residue behind that seems to attract dirt quicker than plain glass. The one I'm using now that I find is the best for me and also gets top notch Amazon reviews is 'Invisible Glass'
  2. Kremmen

FK8 My Honda app/dongle issues

I've found quite a few times that it fails to notice your car is 'parked'. The last info on the app still thinks you're on a journey with the wavy green arrow. The time this happens most is if you just move the car a few yards like pulling it into or out of a garage. That's when the transporter...
  3. Kremmen

Forum time

Under 'Settings' you have a 'Date and Time Options' area.
  4. Kremmen

FK8 Do you like surprises?

Talking about 'webuyanycar', are they the same company as 'webuyanyhouse' ? One of my neighbours got estate agent valuations between £360k to £367k. Webuyanyhome offered £252k !!!
  5. Kremmen

honda service plan.....worth it or not?

If the car currently has a FHSH then it could be worth the extra. Over on the other forum there are loads of examples where the 8th gen rusty windscreen to roof problem has been fixed free, without issue. But, those who don't have the FHSH have had to fight tooth and nail involving the dealer...
  6. Kremmen

FK8 Tyre Deflation System

From what I understand the calibration process needs at least a single 15 mile run taking in loads of left and right hand bends as well as some straight roads.
  7. Kremmen

FK8 Anyone who uses a USB stick for their music getting weird behaviour?

No problem here either. Always continues from where it left off. This is a 9G FK2 with the Alpine Premium audio. I could well understand the Connect unit losing info and starting over given its history.
  8. Kremmen

Petrol Warning Light

There have been quite a few instances on the other forum where drivers have reported getting 50+ miles after the tank range dropped to zero. I had 30 miles after zero once before I bottled. I do recall the light coming on with 50 miles tank range though.
  9. Kremmen

FK2 Infotainment

I find £2100 hard to believe when the whole Honda Connect unit, as told to me by a Honda insider, cost to Honda, was circa £500. A saving of £1,000 over the Alpine premium audio.
  10. Kremmen

FK2 Infotainment

This Honda Connect has been problematic from day 1. Why they couldn't have used a decent manufacturer beats me. It's main issue, according to a Honda insider I know, is that it's not powerful enough to accept all the info chucked at it concurrently. The various firmware updates have been to slow...
  11. Kremmen

FK8 Quality issues

Stones in the brakes has been as issue since the 8G Civic. This was posted 11 years ago: http://www.civinfo.com/forum/how-guides-only/574-%5Bhow-%5D-remove-stones-trapped-brakes.html
  12. Kremmen

FK2 Dash cam

Maybe an online form where they have to fill in the details you need, rather than rely on buyers sending you details, or not, in a PM ?
  13. Kremmen

FK2 Dash cam

I'm quite sure that owners will pay the going price for these as they are by far the best and safest way to connect accessories IMO. You could do the owners of DashCams and SatNavs a big service by selling them (here and at Civinfo) separately.
  14. Kremmen

FK2 Dash cam

Doesn't matter. If you can continue from where the old supplier left off then it's job done.
  15. Kremmen

Why is there no "Like" button?

I don't think stock vBulletin has a 'like' feature. The only way it was implemented 'over there' was when it was changed into a vBulletin/AutoGuide hybrid. And - trust me, that hybrid implementation has caused so many problems. You also get small clicky groups thanking every post they make to...
Back