• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by krisricey

1. krisricey

Here name is Reo! NHB FN2 Progress Pics!

Alloys now bronze gold and a huge boost in lighting thanks to Aurora for their H7 bulbs, look brilliant with my LED sidelights!
  2. krisricey

FN2 Window Wiper Intermittent Problem...

Thanks all! Very helpful
  3. krisricey

FN2 Window Wiper Intermittent Problem...

Hi all, my FN2 sometimes does this annoying little trick whenever I have my wipers set to Auto. The Auto wipers work 100% fine and then, for no reason, will just keep going and going and going even if there is no rain? To try and remedy this I switch the wiper stalk to OFF, and the wipers keep...
  4. krisricey

Appreciate that Andrew, will head over to Aurora soon and buy me some I think - they look brilliant for non HID plug n play bulbs. Cars looking hella clean by the way!
  5. krisricey

Nice plate mate! Let me know if you're ever up this way! Used to go to college in Lancing
  6. krisricey

Andrew you got any pictures of those? I was tempted to go with the 6k lookalike replacement bulbs myself ... are they the ones you're running?
  7. krisricey

Number plate tilt bracket, any experiences?

Got one of em and they are really deep, to say that when the bracket is fitted to the car, the distance between the car and the numberplate is about 12cm or something stupid so it looks daft lol - Will just stick with sticking it on the front now as it does have a slight downward angle
  8. krisricey

Figured I'd pop a thread together for Reo, my FN2 which I am enjoying every minute of (despite some minor issues!). Heres a pic from when I bought her about a month ago: After a good wash, wax and clay-barring and I fit some Heko wind deflectors at the same time as some engine bay dress-up...
  9. krisricey

Number plate tilt bracket, any experiences?

Fancy getting one of these for more of a JDM look, got an import size front plate on the way to replace the sh*t plate that came on the front of the car ( still scrubbing the sticky pads off the bumper >:( ) has anyone got any experience with one of these brackets? I'm in an FN2 if that helps...
  10. krisricey

Daft bulb question?

Good lord, I will get on top of this soon....thanks Loxy I owe you a beer
  11. krisricey

Daft bulb question?

These are the ones I'm rattling on about, have I whipped the wrong one out? https://i.ytimg.com/vi/3bQtWuRcbek/maxresdefault.jpg
  12. krisricey

Daft bulb question?

Hi all, Really sorry if this comes across as noob, but i've only had the FN2 for 2 weeks and we're still getting to know one another having had an EP3 before! So, i've bought 501 bulbs for my sidelights, go to fit them and the bulbs currently in there are seated in metal holders with a...
  13. krisricey

FN2 Exhaust Rattle

Morning all, This morning I pulled up to work and noticed a pretty clear rattle/knocking coming from the rear of the car (possibly drivers side). I did a search on the forum and read up about heatshield rattles but it seems asthough my knocking is far more pronounced than the rattle you get...
  14. krisricey

Any local clever sods help me with wiring?

Thanks all, I would use an adaptor normally but this wire is PROPERLY beaten up, to the point where it won't work regardless. I suppose I could get the dash apart and see how it's connected in the hope I can replace the wire for a lightning one ...
  15. krisricey

Any local clever sods help me with wiring?

Hey, my FN2 has got a beaten up old-style iPod connector for the aux input in the little hatch beneath the OEM stereo. My question is wether or not it's possible to strip this back and splice it with a newer iPhone lightning cable? if so, anyone local in Sussex or Redhill able to do this for me...
Back