• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Kristian1ify

1. Kristian1ify

FK8 Weird Knocking

The roads round my area are terrible for loose gravel broken down tarmac as well. Stupid council not providing for Honda's brake design...
  2. Kristian1ify

FK8 Weird Knocking

Oh god, does it just fall out or do i need to get it out?
  3. Kristian1ify

FK8 Weird Knocking

2019 2200miles and she's started knocking. Couple times I just though maybe a drain cover or something as it was two or three knocks at slow pace pulling off. Then today no throttle hardly 5-10mph a series of knocks for 5 seconds which matched the engine speed/revs. They died down and there was...
  4. Kristian1ify

FK8 Screen backgrounds - What's yours?

No silly. My Paper batman mask.
  5. Kristian1ify

My mum made it when I was 10 I haven't taken it off since....
  6. Kristian1ify

FK8 FK8 ordered

Lols for days
  7. Kristian1ify

I am Batman.... At least until I get to the petrol station, then I'm asked to remove my 80's style Adam west batman mask...
  8. Kristian1ify

I have all the wrappers still on except the screen which was missing weirdly. Box fresh.
  9. Kristian1ify

Couldn't resist.... Yes that is a red afro comb for my massive beard in the charging area.
  10. Kristian1ify

FK8 Roadside reactions

I just can't resist. Ever. This car won't be happy till I'm licenseless.
  11. Kristian1ify

FK8 Roadside reactions

What sort of reactions is eveeyone getting from onlookers? Mine (as a midlifer 40 year old) have been pretty positive. My funniest was an older chap at the traffic lights driving a "purple" 2002 polo shaking his head at me in disgust :p In his defence my kids were playing really loud music at...
  12. Kristian1ify

FK8 Tshssssss (as in turbo noise)

Any specific make?
  13. Kristian1ify

FK8 Tshssssss (as in turbo noise)

Hello everyone. Stupid newbie here. Had a search through the site to no avail. Is there anyway to get more noise out of the turbo or blow off valve without messing the warranty up? 2019 GT. I am assuming I can't remap without it showing at service time either?
Back