• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Krzys

1. Krzys

EP3 First grand on mods, what now?

5.1 FD and the LSD are the best things I've done to mine while it's still on standard power :D Would recommend the long 6th gear too if you were to go down that route if you use the car on motorways or do long runs.
  2. Krzys

Hazz's 1971 mental Mini Clubman - JDM B18CR engine

Looks awesome mate, love it! Also, a few hours of peace and quiet, another win :lol:
  3. Krzys

Jimbo's JDM Bugeye Impreza STI

May have to give you a shout soon as it won't be long before I'm ordering oil for changes in both EP3's and spare.
  4. Krzys

Jimbo's JDM Bugeye Impreza STI

Nice! Looks clean, just keep an eye on the oil level as low oil kills them quickly but otherwise should be good fun when it snows!
  5. Krzys

SK-R's NHB EP3 Journal

My clocks look the same, was going to look at replacing the bulbs but I won't being as it didn't seem to work for you! :(
  6. Krzys

Frsu on a non lowered car

Bit late to the table but we did a geo on the track car whilst it was on standard suspension and it was well worth doing.
  7. Krzys

Wheel Clamps Advice for security

Personally I think a wheel clamp would be too much hassle. Imagine you need to leave home in a hurry, say an emergency in the small hours of a morning while it's cold and wet?
  8. Krzys

N77's ex now being sorted by Simon & Jamie

We borrow a trailer off a guy my brother does spanner work for on the side so usually costs us £15 a day or so, £30 with the Disco (truck of doom we call it) as well, or we can hire one for £40 if our guy isn't able to help out.
  9. Krzys

EP3 Do I need a new clutch?

Mine was like that when I first got it, track car is also the same. New clutch time chief :)
  10. Krzys

Chris' Blue FD2 Track Car

Porsches are always in the way! Glad the car seemed to perform well! Did you literally just turn the damping as high as it goes? What pressure do you usually start off with when cold/cool? We seem to do okay around 24/25psi at the start of the day then might check them if the car doesn't...
  11. Krzys

EP3 EP3 Steering

I didn't like mine when I first got the car but adding the LSD weighted it up nicely.
  12. Krzys

Chris' Blue FD2 Track Car

Function over form any day for me.
  13. Krzys

EP3 EP3 Steering

I think there was a problem with the early steering racks? Didn't Honda do a recall or something for it?
  14. Krzys

Where to Remap ep3

I'd maybe avoid the pops and bangs mod given that on an NA it's not really natural nor good for the internals.
  15. Krzys

SK-R's NHB EP3 Journal

Mine will certainly look scruffy next to yours now! Showing its age.
Back