• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by kyletyper

1. K

Eibach springs

Ive just put new top mounts on
  2. K

Eibach springs

Hi I've recently taken my coilovers off due to I could take anymore of the uncomfortable ride that they had and it wasn't practical as the dc5 is my daily car. I've replaced them with eibach springs on standard dc5 shocks and since beeing fitted their is a slight knocking noise when turn at...
  3. K

Integra dc5 arc,mugen,ing,buddy club

I have recently placed an order with injection imports and have a kakimoto regu o6&r on the way :)
  4. K

I've been looking at a j's racing 60r exhaust but have the chance to get a full spoon system manifold back so trying to decided if I get manifold as well I will need k100 or kpro
  5. K

Yea that's the one was well worth the wait :) I'm from Wales
  6. K

Hello guys Ive been on the forum for a while now while and searched for a dc5 for months and have come across some stunning examples. I’m not new to a Honda as ive owned two ep3 type r's and A few months back i sold my ep3 to my girlfriend with the privilege of still being able to drive it...
  7. K

Carbon fibre bonnet

Hi Just a question will a pre facelift carbon bonnet fit a facelift ep3 type r? Thanks
  8. K

number plate on side of the bumper help!

its for an ep3 ive managed to find one thanks
  9. K

number plate on side of the bumper help!

hey guys does anyone know where i can get a number plate mount bracket so it can be put on the passenger side of the bumper? thanks
  10. K

dc5 cusco rear strut fit an ep3

hi i was just wondering if a dc5 rear upper strutbrace will fit a ep3 type r? thanks
  11. K

My second type r *new pics of it modded*

im loving the wheels can u tell me waht wheels they are please?
  12. K

ep3/dc5 exhaust

thanks guys had a feeling they wouldnt
  13. K

ep3/dc5 exhaust

Hiya Does anyone know if a ep3 hks hi power exhaust fits a integra Dc5? thanks
  14. K

My JRSC JDM Civic Type R ... 308.1 bhp ... Bride & takata's on 17

i want it looks gorgeous mate
Back