• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by L1R3A

1. L

low rev missfire mystery, help please

Cheers for the info wizz :smt023. I'll do some experimenting and let you know how I get on. Keep us updated on the injectors.
  2. L

low rev missfire mystery, help please

I've had the same problem with mine for a few years now. Sometimes drives perfect but most days hesitates slightly around 2-3k. No codes and replaced all sorts. Very annoying and seems to be quite a common problem. If you search hesitation you'll find a few threads but no one ever seems to find...
  3. L

Change in Brake Bite after MOT...

Try pumping the brake pedal a few times before your next journey with the engine off and then again after you start the engine and see if it has the same effect. I noticed the same thing after my last MOT. Re bled my brakes and has felt consistently solid since. Guessing they pump the pedal a...
  4. L

Possible throttle pickup issue? Anyone had this?

I've had two different catback setups and neither made any difference to the hesitation. Noticed the problem has been slightly worse in this colder weather. Random question, have any of you guys had a noisy aux belt when cold? Mine slips on cold mornings..
  5. L

OK changed the fuel filter this morning, took about an hour, a bit messy but pretty straightforward. I took some photos so will get a guide together. Took it for a spin and it feels a lot more responsive but, still hesitating slightly for a split second on about 1 in 4 throttle presses :? it...
  6. L

Have the same problem with mine. 2004 75,000 miles. Started a couple of months back. There seems to be quite a few experiencing this but nobody seems to find a fix! So far I've swapped my dirty AEM v1 for a Tegiwa, tightened the throttle cable (Shoonk i wouldn't pay a garage to do this its a...
Back