• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by L33

1. L33

Lee's FN2 GT Ruby!

Had my car serviced by Grinspeed yesterday and just want to thank them, especially Stevie, for sorting everything out for me. They provided a brilliant service at the best price I could find and Stevie Couldn't have done more for me! He constantly got back to me quickly when I messaged him and...
  2. L33

Tein S Tech Lowering Spring Kit----

Hi pal these will lower an FN2 15mm at front and 20mm at back like you said. These are the ones ill be getting for mine when the time comes
  3. L33

Lee's FN2 GT Ruby!

http://bit.ly/1ag7nXn This link on eBay. I'm sure it's a fake skunk2 but for the price it's brill!
  4. L33

Lee's FN2 GT Ruby!

I really want to take her on the track but worried about: Major stonechipping from the track and ruining the front end Brakes are still standard so unsure if they'll withstand a trackday tyres/wheels - alloys were recently refurbed and i don't want them to get battered, also heard that tyres...
  5. L33

Newbie with an FN2 shaped house deposit (Suffolk)

Nice car pal looks very clean
  6. L33

Ste's Bronze FN2 **Car sold and gone**

Nice car pal will be keeping an eye on its progress as well as all your others!
  7. L33

Nice Shot

Cool pic mate
  8. L33

My Championship white Civic Type-R Fn2

Very nice car. I do like the CW editions. I think it's the colour that most stands out
  9. L33

Mantior's DBP FN2 GT

I'd love to be hitting them speeds first thing... Would definitely be more awake when I arrived at work! I'm very jealous of the car and bike combo as well
  10. L33

MY FN2

Car looks good mate especially like the alloys
  11. L33

My FN2 GT

Nice looking car pal! Definitely agree with you about making it unique
  12. L33

Lee's FN2 GT Ruby!

Fitted!! Will have to wait for tomorrow to give it a test out. Fitting the knob itself was easy but getting the old one off with the new gaiter was a massive pain in the ass but managed it in the end when I just twisted the old one off using brute force!
  13. L33

Lee's FN2 GT Ruby!

Here's some pics of the new lights: Cree LED Sidelights OSRAM Nightbreaker Plus H7's I love the sidelights they have a real crisp modern look to them but they do make the nightbreakers look orange which I'm not keen on. Think I'm going to take them out and sell them and put the money...
  14. L33

Lee's FN2 GT Ruby!

Everyone knows what the egg yoke look of the rear indicator looks like: But it now looks nice and clear: I will get some pics of the new OSRAM plus and LED sidelights up when I can get a good shot in the dark. Also adjusted the clutch using this link which worked brilliantly...
  15. L33

Lee's FN2 GT Ruby!

Finally got the RSK fitted! Can't believe how aggressive it sounds now when the VTEC kicks in it really makes you want to put your foot down! Also ordered some new bulbs:
Back