• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Lag_CTR

1. L

Tiger seal

Taking my 30th anniversary in for a respray soon so was sorting out a couple of jobs before she goes in. Unfortunately the seal that sits behind the driver side mirror has gone at the top so I looked into getting a new one, went to the dealer in Southport and you have to buy a new unit as the...
  2. L

What is the age and mileage of your CTR?

30th anniversary ep3, 74k on the clock
  3. L

EP3 Under car treatment

Cheers Ricki, I will look them up and give them a call. Thanks for the reply.
  4. L

EP3 Under car treatment

Hi all, I'm looking to get some treatment for the underside of my EP3, Steve from grinspeed recommended a guy in Manchester who puts it in an oven and injects the chassis legs and such, but has been unable to find any contact details. Anybody have any recommendations for anybody in the North...
  5. L

Dr Japs Manchester

I had camber arms and bolts, front super pro bushes, eibach springs and setup and that was £867, that is for all the parts and labour.
  6. L

Dr Japs Manchester

I had 15mm lowering eibach springs on when I had mine, be a bit more expensive but worth doing while they are working around there.
  7. L

Dr Japs Manchester

Had loads of work done by Stevie at Grinspeed since I picked up my ep3 in January, including a FRSU. Couldn't be happier with the quality of work that has been carried out, well worth the trip mate.
  8. L

Car has badly understeered..

If you are in the North west go to Grinspeed in Leyland for a setup, not sure I would let Kwik fit loose on my ep3.
  9. L

what exhaust ep3???

I went for the toda style m2 catback, not just the back box.
  10. L

what exhaust ep3???

I recently got an M2 for my ep3, bit loud though, especially from a cold start. Quite impressed with the quality of the exhaust for the price though.
  11. L

Honda Civic EP3 Air Intake

I had a gruppe m fitted at Grinspeed in Leyland in February, it will be a bit of a drive for you but Stevie always does an excellent job, well worth the trip.
  12. L

EP3 EP3 aftermarket exhausts, induction kits, whats good and cheapish?

I have recently had an m2 catback, I have a gruppe m intake and the car sounds amazing when you put your foot down, glad I didn't go for an unsilenced b pipe, would of been too much. Was pretty impressed with the quality of the exhaust for the price. As said though the mid pipe scrapes on speed...
  13. L

EIBACH LOWERING SPRING FOR FN2

I recently had eibach springs installed on my ep3. Really impressed with the improvement in handling, I had camber arms and a setup done at the same time and the car feels really planted. If you are in the north west get to Grinspeed, Stevie will sort you out.
  14. L

EP3 Choosing an EP3

I recently picked up a 30th anniversary edition ep3, mine had 59k on the clock with only one owner, I paid 4700 with a 12 month mot, I probably paid a little over the odds but I couldn't really find another with that sort of mileage or only one owner. Fantastic car, but if you are not bothered...
  15. L

Mugen Twinloop help

Cheers for the offer Scottish but i'm going for an m2 instead, just ordered it today:D
Back